• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

I guess another 2 weeks of JJ can't hurt the DEF??

GlacierGrizX

I guess allowing the DEF, to go against JJ and Co. can't hurt. Hopefully, he is passing to 10 different WR's like the App game, and testing our secondary, as we will need it against UND. Who are nickel and dime package guys? I think we have enough pass rush with the front 4, to limit UND with some type of shell scheme.

This BYE week is killing me. I spent the entire offseason in distress, then a get short savory "W" morsel against App St, and then have to wait two more weeks for more action. I am about ready to pull my hair out, to see what the Griz have. It seems the Big Sky is getting better by the day! I think about two losses this year and your out of contention. Any status updates on Oiland and Pierson?

GlacierGrizX said:
I guess allowing the DEF, to go against JJ and Co. can't hurt. Hopefully, he is passing to 10 different WR's like the App game, and testing our secondary, as we will need it against UND. Who are nickel and dime package guys? I think we have enough pass rush with the front 4, to limit UND with some type of shell scheme.

This BYE week is killing me. I spent the entire offseason in distress, then a get short savory "W" morsel against App St, and then have to wait two more weeks for more action. I am about ready to pull my hair out, to see what the Griz have. It seems the Big Sky is getting better by the day! I think about two losses this year and your out of contention. Any status updates on Oiland and Pierson?

Not really "out of contention" for the playoffs. Probably for the conference championship though.

4 losses and you're on the bubble depending on strength of schedule, etc. 2 losses for any team from the Big Sky and they're a lock for the playoffs and probably hosting at least 1 game.

BTW - "DEF"? Someone's been playing too much fantasy football

Latest posts

Back