• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

I-AA TV Game of the Week Voting - 13 Games, 12 destinations

ralph

DONOR
This is the first release of results from the I-AA TV Game of the Week voting. These are the games in the lead at this time, with three weeks of voting to go. Please spread it around that voting can be done ONCE at http://i-aa.org/survey.asp and that all fans should participate.
Week 1
-----------
Montana @ Maine

Week 2
-----------
App. St. @ E. Kentucky

Week 3
-----------
GA Southern @ McNeese St.

Week 4
-----------
E. Kentucky @ W. Kentucky

Week 5
-----------
Delaware @ Hofstra

Week 6
-----------
W. Kentucky @ W. Illinois

Week 7
-----------
Idaho St. @ Montana St.

Week 8
-----------
GA Southern @ App. St.

Week 9
-----------
Portland St. @ Montana

Week 10
-----------
Montana @ N. Arizona

Week 11
-----------
Furman @ GA Southern

Week 12
-----------
SE Missouri @ TN Tech

Week 13
-----------
Montana @ Montana St.

Vote: http://i-aa.org/survey.asp

You gotta be kiddin if UM vs. ISU isn't somebodies game of the week!

That maybe the game of the year in 1-AA!

I agree Geaux. It's a much bigger game than Montana vs. NAU. Looks like the Griz are well represented however:)

GeauxGriz said:
You gotta be kiddin if UM vs. ISU isn't somebodies game of the week! That maybe the game of the year in I-AA!
It may well be the BSC game but national game of the year?

Why? :eek:

App State vs. GSU is a pretty good matchup. Also, ISU has one of the worst stadiums in all divisions. The football envirorment is so-so. Two years ago, we were down late in the game and Edwards was still able to call audibles in a dome stadium. But this year is homecoming for ISU and the fan noise should be better than their typical crowd. I have always been curious how ISU recruits some pretty decent players to play in an ugly stadium on a rock hard turf in front of weak fans. But GeauxGriz, you are right, the ISU game should be great and may be the Griz's biggest challenge this year.

GeauxGriz said:
You gotta be kiddin if UM vs. ISU isn't somebodies game of the week!

That maybe the game of the year in 1-AA!

I know you love Griz football with a passion, but think outside the box. As much as I'd love to see the Eagles on TV every week, I know there are much better national matchups.

Latest posts

Back