• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

I-AA fooball network

A

Anonymous

As you guys know, I-AA football is seriously in need of some national publicity. I along with a few other reporters am taking the first step to getting more coverage for I-AA football by creating an entire I-AA only network.

The site consists of a main I-AA front page with news from around the network. From there you will be able to access an individual page on the network for every I-AA team. Each page can give scores, schedules, rosters, stats and news, as well as a chat site and message board.

However the four of us can not possibly run the network on our own. We are looking for people that care enough about I-AA football or their own team that can help us out. We need people that can update individual team pages or several teams pages. The admin is very easy to use and the page can be as simple or as detailed as you like it.

It is long past time for I-AA schools to band together on the network, and make finding information about any football team fast and easy. We have just a few weeks before going live with the network, so the sooner you get on board, the more familiar you can be with the site.

If you are interested, or know someone who might be, email us at [email protected]

Thank you
Jason Barfield

Back