• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Hype Video

PeauxRouge

Just watched this one and didn't see it here yet.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LeKXwhpeMNY[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LeKXwhpeMNY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

thanks, kb. no matter how many times I edited, it would not embed. Me and the interwebs are at odds tonight.

PeauxRouge said:
thanks, kb. no matter how many times I edited, it would not embed. Me and the interwebs are at odds tonight.

I think you're making it more difficult than it really is; just check the Quote tab to see how it's done, then when you reply just tab the "youtube" above your reply section and punch in the URL for youtube.com within the space provided.

Sure wish I was in Missoula this week; be damn difficult to get a motel/hotel room I suppose with twelve teams and following fans coming to town.

WyomingGrizFan said:
PeauxRouge said:

I think you're making it more difficult than it really is; just check the Quote tab to see how it's done, then when you reply just tab the "youtube" above your reply section and punch in the URL for youtube.com within the space provided.

Sure wish I was in Missoula this week; be damn difficult to get a motel/hotel room I suppose with twelve teams and following fans coming to town.

That's exactly what I did on multiple edits. In fact, I just tried to edit it again and it still didn't work. Perhaps my link just sucks. It's not my first rodeo with youtube vids on eGriz. However, I appreciate the input, Wyo.

As for my fail in just posting the direct link since the embed wasn't working for me, well, that was just me being a dumbass late at night. Yikes. :oops:

Back