• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

hOW SATISFIED ARE THE GRIZZLIES ABOUT TODAY?

kats89

Was just curious how satisfied ya'll were with today's performance on the field. Just too many mistakes from our side. Good game. See you next year!!

kats89,

I felt the Griz performance was enough to get the job done. Still seems to be some question marks where there should not be, but we are headed in the right direction to find the answers.

I'm not sure there was one Griz fan in attendance that didn't experience some degree of deja-vu "all over again" today. You guys played us tough.

We had our chances today. Too many turnovers and ya'll took advantage. I was really interested to see that we outgained you on offensive yards. Just goes to show what the turnovers can do in a game. Your defense played very good today. Actually, I think both defenses played well today. I will say this was not the dominating Montana team that I saw personally in 2001.
We have a tough road ahead still with games against Baylor next week and UTEP the following week before coming home.

How satisfied? Definitely more than last week. More than at Maine? Maybe. Defense was good--and proved they could make a comeback and stay tough. Offense was . . . hard to explain. I still think this is an offense that is going to have to play some games to get the O working right all together. Still, they did a few things well, and it was good to see Waller step it up and Talmage get some touches. You're right---this is not the dominating team you played last time. But time will tell--this year--if they become that team or a different but equally good or even better one. I'm proud of all of them, because they did not give up and they did play hard! You gotta have heart, and I think they did.

I believe that if your one tall reciever, #82?? would have caught that 4 and 7 pass down the sideline. It was in his hands a sure touchdown then you guys would have had a shot to be in the game.

The very next play JR Waller took it 60 yards for a score which pretty much put the game out of reach. Your recievers dropped way to many balls to keep you guys in the game.

I believe that if your one tall reciever, #82?? would have caught that 4 and 7 pass down the sideline. It was in his hands a sure touchdown then you guys would have had a shot to be in the game.

You are right on the money here. I can't recall at this point if it was #81 (Corey Roberts) or #83 (Vincent Cartright), but I thought that that was our final chance at actually making a game of it. HOWEVER, we had an illegal man downfield, so that play would have been called back anyway.

The GRIZ flat out won the game today. We came to play, but didn't come to win.

Good luck to you guys the rest of the way...I will be rooting for you.

I'm not satisfied at all. You guys have some real good young talent and should do well in the years to come. We have some real problems here in the "Garden City" and unless we figure some things out it will be a long (well, actually short) year for us.

Good luck and thanks for coming!

Back