• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

How long until we hear this?

Typical PSU team, a ton of talent but not that great of a team. Everyone was rippin' on our D but I think they must have played pretty damn good today.

B_Kross said:
"PSU wasn't all that great either"

:roll:

It is almost impossible to get a grasp on the Big Sky this season. The conference is deeper this season. Hard to tell how good the top teams are. NAU looked dominant against us. MSU looked dominant against NAU.

PSU has a great offense, and pathetic defense.

EWU has a great offense, and inconsistent defense.

Seriously, can anyone comfortably say who the top team is in the conference this season?
NAU, MSU, UM, EWU, and Cal Poly are grouped together right now. It should be an interesting team. Personally, am hoping for all the contenders to not get upset. I want to see the BSC get 3 or 4 teams into the playoffs this season.

indian-outlaw said:
Typical PSU team, a ton of talent but not that great of a team. Everyone was rippin' on our D but I think they must have played pretty damn good today.
Admittedly I was one of them, at least for the first half.

mtgrizrule said:
B_Kross said:
"PSU wasn't all that great either"

:roll:

It is almost impossible to get a grasp on the Big Sky this season. The conference is deeper this season. Hard to tell how good the top teams are. NAU looked dominant against us. MSU looked dominant against NAU.

PSU has a great offense, and pathetic defense.

EWU has a great offense, and inconsistent defense.

Seriously, can anyone comfortably say who the top team is in the conference this season?
NAU, MSU, UM, EWU, and Cal Poly are grouped together right now. It should be an interesting team. Personally, am hoping for all the contenders to not get upset. I want to see the BSC get 3 or 4 teams into the playoffs this season.
Cal poly is losing to Yale, 17-10, :wtf: mid-way through the 3rd quarter ... at home. Totally nuts.

We could see major schizophrenic behavior in the BSC this year and right now EWU, MSU, NAU, the Griz or Cal Poly could win it. Just depends on who decides to show up and play from week to week. Griz looked good today, but PSU is nothing to write home about. MSU had a nice hangover win and their schedule is pretty easy from here on out. The Griz have a tough road ahead, but at least two of their big games are at home. EWU is going to be interesting.

They are already saying this sort of junk over on BM. The trolls will be back in full force with the cats having a bye next week.

I guess they are penalized heavy and expect to be so and it hurts them. Can't figure out why they don't play a little cleaner, a little smarter when it is likely to cost them some games.

B_Kross said:
indian-outlaw said:
Admittedly I was one of them, at least for the first half.

me too but I apologized for being a nincompoop.

PSU honestly looked as good as UM without stupid penalties and some bad calls/penalties that went against them. PSU receiver clearly caught a long pass that would have sustained a drive in the 1st and maybe even shifted the game momentum. Several calls were not correct. Of Course PSU DID COMMIT a bunch of stupid fouls that were called fairly.

The PSU offense really seemed less one dimensional than ours. UM had run, run, long pass. That's it.

Tokyogriz said:
PSU honestly looked as good as UM without stupid penalties and some bad calls/penalties that went against them. PSU receiver clearly caught a long pass that would have sustained a drive in the 1st and maybe even shifted the game momentum. Several calls were not correct. Of Course PSU DID COMMIT a bunch of stupid fouls that were called fairly.

The PSU offense really seemed less one dimensional than ours. UM had run, run, long pass. That's it.
+1

'68griz said:
Complain about the offense all you want, I'll take 55 points and a solid win every day.

Griz could hang 150 on somebody and there would still be people bitching on here about the offense! :roll:

Hammer said:
'68griz said:
Complain about the offense all you want, I'll take 55 points and a solid win every day.

Griz could hang 150 on somebody and there would still be people bitching on here about the offense! :roll:
You know it. I guess they've never played the game. L oh L. :roll:

Tokyogriz said:

Go back and look at the stats. That last statement is totally incorrect.

Back