• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

How about the razzle dazzle?

GoodGodGriz

DONOR
Just wondering if everyone felt the same as I did when I saw Waller take a pitch, and then pass back to Disney. I was freaking goin nuts, thinkin... yeah!!!! the ol'e razzle dazzle!!! only to have it called back because of a penalty.

That would have been a huge play for the Griz... instead it sucked.

Do you think we'll see a bit more razzle dazzle type of plays in the future? It was obviously executed well. I think that the penalty was that a griz lineman 'fell' on his block, and they called him for holding.

I wasn't necessarily called back. There was a holding penalty beyond the line of scrimmage so they marched it back from the point of infraction. The play actually netted the Griz 7 yards for a first down and 3.

I believe there will be more interesting plays in the future. Count on it.

I agree GGG that it was certainly exciting to see that type of play being ran, it's been a long time coming. I hope we see many more plays like that. I think it's a taste of what's to come from this offense when they get going. I feel like they are going to put up some numbers this year!!!!

Can't wait for Saturday. Stop by the tailgate and say hello and have a cold one or six!

Back