• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Hotties

It's tough sluggin' out there this week. There are some decers, but we could easily change this to UC Davis "Normies."

6329405283_99d9f9a67a_z.jpg

6513752.jpeg

5651490.jpeg

I'm guessing many of this forum's readers are old enough to be these young ladies' grandfathers. Imagine if it was your daughter being leered at from afar by some randy old timer. Not such harmless fun then is it? Moderators, I pray that you delete this thread and ban these idiots ASAP!

Pastor Ron said:
I'm guessing many of this forum's readers are old enough to be these young ladies' grandfathers. Imagine if it was your daughter being leered at from afar by some randy old timer. Not such harmless fun then is it? Moderators, I pray that you delete this thread and ban these idiots ASAP!

You're killing me, Ronaldo. Don't tell me the holy tuning fork wouldn't move just a bit after an evening sharing a bit of the sacrament with one of these young ladies.

CDAGRIZ said:
Pastor Ron said:

You're killing me, Ronaldo. Don't tell me the holy tuning fork wouldn't move just a bit after an evening sharing a bit of the sacrament with one of these young ladies.

I have to go with Pastor Ron on this one, and to make sure eGriz nation stays pure all the links for these kind of pictures should be forwarded to me so I can properly dispose of them.

Those are someones daughters.

You're welcome.

listed as one of Hottest Women over 40

Kimberly Guilfoyle is an American cable news personality and is currently one of the rotating co-hosts on The Five on Fox News Channel at 5 pm EST , as well as the host of an Internet-only crime-related program for Fox News. She is a contributor to The O'Reilly Factor and Hannity, and frequently appears on the late-night satire program Red Eye w/ Greg Gutfeld. She was previously an anchor at Court TV. Guilfoyle graduated magna cum laude from the University of California, Davis, and received her Juris Doctor (J.D.) from the University of San Francisco School of Law in 1994. While in law school, she interned at the San Francisco district attorney's office. She also modeled for local department stores, including Macy's, and modeled Victoria's Secret underwear in a bridal magazine.

kimberly-guilfoyle-people-in-tv-photo-u2.jpg

jodcon said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Pastor Ron said:

I have to go with Pastor Ron on this one, and to make sure eGriz nation stays pure all the links for these kind of pictures should be forwarded to me so I can properly dispose of them.

Those are someones daughters.

You're welcome.

I thank you and Pastor Ron for the biology lesson re: conception and the fact that every girl is someone's daughter. Here are some more daughters who enrolled at Davis. Wash the cow dung smell off of them, and I think they will be just fine.
uci-12.jpg

SuzanneNakata01.jpg

vanessa-chin-pole-vault-10.jpg

vanessa-chin-pole-vault-7.jpg

vanessachin23.jpg

Gale-Michele-Boyd.jpg

MicheleBoyd_HS.jpg

Michele Catherine Boyd (born October 29, 1980) in Alachua, Florida is an American actress, producer and host.Boyd was born to a Navy family and thus spent much of her life traveling. She lived all over the United States as well as Italy and Japan before going to high school in San Diego. She was involved in school musicals from a very early age up through high school, performing in everything from The King and I to Cats. Boyd was a competitive swimmer since the age of 6, eventually competing in the California Interscholastic Federation Swimming and Diving events. Boyd also has worked as a snowboarding instructor and holds a green belt in hapkido. She received her Bachelor of Science degree in Neurobiology, Physiology and Behavior from the University of California, Davis.[1] Before settling into her career as an actress, she did neuroscience research at Harvard Medical School and the National Institute of Health

Pastor Ron said:

Bwahahaha!

Please tell me this is a fake account. :lol:

Proud Griz Man said:

Kimberly Guilfoyle is an American cable news personality and is currently one of the rotating co-hosts on The Five on Fox News Channel at 5 pm EST , as well as the host of an Internet-only crime-related program for Fox News. She is a contributor to The O'Reilly Factor and Hannity, and frequently appears on the late-night satire program Red Eye w/ Greg Gutfeld. She was previously an anchor at Court TV. Guilfoyle graduated magna cum laude from the University of California, Davis, and received her Juris Doctor (J.D.) from the University of San Francisco School of Law in 1994. While in law school, she interned at the San Francisco district attorney's office. She also modeled for local department stores, including Macy's, and modeled Victoria's Secret underwear in a bridal magazine.

Thank you for the contribution. She definitely has something going on. Her ex-husband and current job couldn't be further apart, haha.

kimberly_guilfoyle_kimberly_guilfoyle_milly_michelle_smith_front_xz4o5qqcu_xl_fOEZ55w.sized.jpg

Maybe not a lot here above the aggregation factor.

621090_579799128749986_1294039417_o.jpg

EDIT: plus I think it turned out way smaller that anticipated (that's what she said) and #10 looks coincidentally familiar. This might be my worst post. Sorry.

If you don't like it, don't click on it. I'm not some old geezer and like looking at these fine young ladies.

pussycatkillerz said:
Pastor Ron said:

Bwahahaha!

Please tell me this is a fake account. :lol:
:thumb: Since when did eGriz become church? :lol:

I'm guessing many of this forum's readers are old enough to be this young man's grandmother.

John Hennigan, a.k.a. John Morrison, a.k.a. Johnny Nitro, UC Davis 2002

I am reasonably sure he is someone's son . . . and grandson . . . and . . . well, I am reasonably sure he is many things to many people. But, in the name of gender equality, the distaff portion of our household demanded he be posted.

grizbymarriage said:
I'm guessing many of this forum's readers are old enough to be this young man's grandmother.

I am reasonably sure he is someone's son . . . and grandson . . . and . . . well, I am reasonably sure he is many things to many people. But, in the name of gender equality, the distaff portion of our household demanded he be posted.

Super weird. Do things that are not this thing.

CDAGRIZ said:
Proud Griz Man said:

Thank you for the contribution. She definitely has something going on. Her ex-husband and current job couldn't be further apart, haha.

kimberly_guilfoyle_kimberly_guilfoyle_milly_michelle_smith_front_xz4o5qqcu_xl_fOEZ55w.sized.jpg

She ditched Gavin Newsome, have to give her props for that. :lol: :lol: :lol:

CDAGRIZ said:
grizbymarriage said:

Huh??? A woman Griz fan in our household demanded equal time. That's not weird. That is biology. If the word "distaff" threw you off, you could have checked Wikipedia.

grizbymarriage said:
CDAGRIZ said:
grizbymarriage said:

Huh??? A woman Griz fan in our household demanded equal time. That's not weird. That is biology. If the word "distaff" threw you off, you could have checked Wikipedia.

On the other hand . . . if you meant the whole "Johnny Nitro" wrestling thing is weird, you'll get no arguments from here. He would have been better off being a dentist.

grizbymarriage said:
CDAGRIZ said:
grizbymarriage said:

Fair enough. Women need their weird "wrestlers." "Distaff" through me off, because I'm kind of an imbecile.

CDAGRIZ said:
grizbymarriage said:
CDAGRIZ said:
grizbymarriage said:

Fair enough. Women need their weird "wrestlers." "Distaff" through me off, because I'm kind of an imbecile.

Self-awareness is a key to success. However, having your heart in the right place is truly commendable.

Back