• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Horn to BC Lions

PlayerRep

Heard that former UM o-lineman Levi Horn may be signing with the BC Lions. He was previously with the Bears for 2 years, but didn't play last fall.

"Shock have been assigned Levi Horn (Montana) to the 2013 roster. Levi is a graduate of Rogers High School right here in Spokane, WA."
-Per FB.

Yup, this is the plan and prelude to the next step. CFL camps don't start for several months. From an article: "This is a great opportunity for Levi horn and hopefully this will lead to a chance in the Canadian Football League and maybe a return to the NFL."

Correct me if I'm wrong, but for some reason I thought you couldn't return to the NFL from the CFL... And that's why DD didn't do it???

Cuervohola said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but for some reason I thought you couldn't return to the NFL from the CFL... And that's why DD didn't do it???
You can absolutely go from the CFL to the NFL. Brandon Browner was in the CFL before he signed with the Seahawks two years ago

Horn just could not quite make it with da Bears. I thought he would but just did not get the chance. Bears must have had the worst O Line in the entire league. Good luck to Levi Horn

WaGriz4life said:
Cuervohola said:
You can absolutely go from the CFL to the NFL. Brandon Browner was in the CFL before he signed with the Seahawks two years ago

Yeah, but was Browner in the NFL then the CFL, then the Hawks??? I don't know, it's all confusing and I'm just curious... Just a burning question that I have no idea why I'm still talking about it :thumb:

Cuervohola said:
WaGriz4life said:
Cuervohola said:

Yeah, but was Browner in the NFL then the CFL, then the Hawks??? I don't know, it's all confusing and I'm just curious... Just a burning question that I have no idea why I'm still talking about it :thumb:
Yes. He signed with the Broncos undrafted out of college, was released, played in Canada for 2-3 years before one of Carroll's scouts found him

Ok, I just looked up Flutie, and it answered my question that I was wrong... But I swear I heard that DD couldn't come back after being in the CFL... Maybe they changed the rules... no idea

Cuervohola said:
Yes, you're wrong. DD did go to the NFL after the CFL but wasn't given a chance during the regular season and so, returned to the CFL.

Cuervohola said:
Ok, I just looked up Flutie, and it answered my question that I was wrong... But I swear I heard that DD couldn't come back after being in the CFL... Maybe they changed the rules... no idea

Why is DD's Chargers jersey in the Hall of champs?

Dave also spent time with the Dolphins.

Cuervohola said:
Warren Moon????????

Cuervohola said:
DD did do it, if you go to ebay and look for him you will see that there are plaing cards from 2000 with the stampeders 2001/2002 with the chargers and later again with the stampeders. Never stuck on an NFL roster...

Horn will head to BC Lions camp in a week or so. He signed with them in late March.

http://www.bclions.com/roster/show/id/5865" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

From the curent roster:

62 Horn, Levi T Import 6.07 315 1986-10-02 Montana
60 Asiata, Johan T Import 6.04 300 1988-04-10 UNLV
65 Archibald, Ben T Import 6.04 322 1978-08-26 Brigham Young
69 Ramsey, Andre T Import 6.05 322 1987-07-24 Ball State
61 Ossai, Benjamin T Import 6.06 335 1986-12-05 Washington
63 Olafioye, Jovan T Import 6.06 325 1987-12-16 North Carolina Central

Cuervohola said:
Just a burning question that I have no idea why I'm still talking about it :thumb:

Made me laugh and I have no clue why. I want this for a bumper sticker. :thumb:

Hammer said:
Da Griz said:
Jeff Garcia.

Google Jeff Garcia's wife. :shock:

thenewsleak.jpg

Back