• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Honoring All Who Served

In life, I stay out of arguments about military service entirely. I never served, and while I have a lot of respect for those who did, it just isn't a conversation I can contribute to in any legitimate way. I'm smart enough to know what I know enough to talk about, and what I don't know enough to talk about.

I do think it is super weird that this account's only contribution to the board is harassing Hoops and name dropping me. But whatevs.
Hoops never served either and frequently does not show respect for those who did. ANd yet he never passes up an opportunity to brag about family members who served in an attempt to GLORIFY HIMSELF. Calling him out is not harassment. By your logic he can’t contribute in any legitimate way about military service. Thank you for pointing that out. And just because your mission on this site is to support anything hoops says no matter how ridiculous or contrived you are not significant enough for anyone to name-drop you.

Hoops never served either and frequently does not show respect for those who did. ANd yet he never passes up an opportunity to brag about family members who served in an attempt to GLORIFY HIMSELF. Calling him out is not harassment. By your logic he can’t contribute in any legitimate way about military service. Thank you for pointing that out. And just because your mission on this site is to support anything hoops says no matter how ridiculous or contrived you are not significant enough for anyone to name-drop you.
Hoops is the ultimate victim, as well as narcissist. He uses his heritage to whine about everything.

He has proven himself to be a liar along with being a total narcissist.

If ANYBODY over here believes or supports anything he's says in that MAYBE 10% of what he posts here have any proof of credibility, than these people are either extremely gullible or have just as bad as character as he has.
Yep. He has lied repeatedly about me, my UM baseball career, and about stalking my daughter when she was a UM student. Several times in posts he has actually bragged about escalating the game by "finding out info" about a said poster. Another word for that is STALKING!

Nailed it 100% , on all points... well done sir..well done.

I have always shown respect for the military, but I have given Soldier some grief when he was wrong and being a jerk to me. Just because someone is in the military doesn't mean that you can't respond to them. The guy had me in his avatar for much of last year. My god, who does stuff like that. Obviously, I was in his head. He's been much better in more recent times; actually fine. I have also pointed out a couple problems with out military in general, which I took off of military think tank sites. I have never tried to glorify myself on anything military-related. Not once. Glorify myself? How dumb of a comment is that?

You can't back up one thing you just said. Nothing.

Yep. He has lied repeatedly about me, my UM baseball career, and about stalking my daughter when she was a UM student. Several times in posts he has actually bragged about escalating the game by "finding out info" about a said poster. Another word for that is STALKING!
I have pointed out that you are not in the UM Red Book and don't have one single bit of evidence that you played baseball. That is true. I don't even know who your daughter is, and have never seen or stalked her. The Mo Club bartenders told me years ago that she would come to the Mo Club, and I posted that on egriz. Never saw her or met her. You are a huge liar. One of the biggest on egriz. Finding out about people is not stalking. You are an idiot.

Hoops is the ultimate victim, as well as narcissist. He uses his heritage to whine about everything.
What do you think I whine about? I can't think of anything. I find it interesting that you are so bugged by my posts, and pointing out your BS, that you have put me on Ignore. That's pretty funny. Are you going to start threatening me again by saying you pack a gun?

He has proven himself to be a liar along with being a total narcissist.

If ANYBODY over here believes or supports anything he's says in that MAYBE 10% of what he posts here have any proof of credibility, than these people are either extremely gullible or have just as bad as character as he has.
You say "over here" because you don't belong here. This isn't a Cat page. Your opinion is important and valued, just not to us. PFO

Tomorrow is the 80th Anniversary of the D-Day landing. 2004 Canadians are buried just behind the Juno Beach memorial where our boys came ashore. 5 Beaches (Omaha and Utah; US, Gold and Sword; British, and Juno; the Canadians).

Thank what ever God you have that we didn't have to do what those boys did.

You say "over here" because you don't belong here. This isn't a Cat page. Your opinion is important and valued, just not to us. PFO
Can you guess who doesn't give two shits about your opinion?...> me.. NOW GET OUT OF HERE WITH YOUR BS....

All Griz fans care about and respect Sask’s opinion. Show some respect, or you get out of here.
Thanks again for proving my point. in this post alone you continuously prove to be what I said you are, a lying narcissist.

You try and talk for all griz fans (narccissist) in that they care about his opinion.

Secondly, there is no way you can know that all griz fans respect his opinion, or opinions.

I Guaraentee not all do, hence you are liar

As for showing fellow posters on this board respect, you are literally the last one on this board that should be saying this, you continuously disrespect numerous posters in one day on a regular basis...

Thanks again for proving my point. in this post alone you continuously prove to be what I said you are, a lying narcissist.

You try and talk for all griz fans (narccissist) in that they care about his opinion.

Secondly, there is no way you can know that all griz fans respect his opinion, or opinions.

I Guaraentee not all do, hence you are liar

As for showing fellow posters on this board respect, you are literally the last one on this board that should be saying this, you continuously disrespect numerous posters in one day on a regular basis...
Why don't you ask if any Griz fans on egriz agree with what you said about Sask? No Griz fan will support you.

I said YOU should show Sask respect. I did not say all posters should show all other posters respect.

You are dumb.

Why don't you ask if any Griz fans on egriz agree with what you said about Sask? No Griz fan will support you.

I said YOU should show Sask respect. I did not say all posters should show all other posters respect.

You are dumb.
Every single time you post over here you keep proving my point, time and time again..

You are by far, worse than any poster you continue to show disrespect too.
You've continualy disrespeted numerous military personel, fellow griz fans, and most anybody else at one time or another....go back to bed..NOW...

Every single time you post over here you keep proving my point, time and time again..

You are by far, worse than any poster you continue to show disrespect too.
You've continualy disrespeted numerous military personel, fellow griz fans, and most anybody else at one time or another....go back to bed..NOW...
Never had military people discussion except with one poster. I assume you have this posting name because you have had your other names tossed off the board. You are dumb and a liar.

Never had military people discussion except with one poster. I assume you have this posting name because you have had your other names tossed off the board. You are dumb and a liar.
Really, you deny going after more than one military person over here, not just this topic but on other threads as well..

I know for sure it's at least two azgriz for one and sincity for two, another current military personnel member dm'd me and told me you went after him also questioning his service to our country...

You are so full of crap.

Really, you deny going after more than one military person over here, not just this topic but on other threads as well..

I know for sure it's at least two azgriz for one and sincity for two, another current military personnel member dm'd me and told me you went after him also questioning his service to our country...

You are so full of crap.
I didn’t go after those 2 for their military service. I wasn’t even aware of their service. AZGriz is my friend. You are dumb.

I didn’t go after those 2 for their military service. I wasn’t even aware of their service. AZGriz is my friend. You are dumb.
It's literally on the first page of this thread, for everybody to see., for what you said to sincity.
you are absolutly the worst, I can only hope you aren't as bad of person in real life as you pretend to be on here, because if you are I pity EVERYBODY who has to deal with you....

Don't ever respond back to me again, Im done forever with you, piss off forever.

It's literally on the first page of this thread, for everybody to see., for what you said to sincity.
you are absolutly the worst, I can only hope you aren't as bad of person in real life as you pretend to be on here, because if you are I pity EVERYBODY who has to deal with you....

Don't ever respond back to me again, Im done forever with you, piss off forever.
Nope. You can't read. You are stupid. I am going to respond to as many of your dumb posts as possible. You are going to have to change your posting name again.

Back