• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

HOLY SHEEEET!!!

GrizMusician

IT'S ALIIIIVE!!!

3ry5ql.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry about the downtime. I went on vacation and apparently the server wanted to as well. We will be performing some maintenance on the server today to help protect against these kind of issues in the future.

chris said:
Sorry about the downtime. I went on vacation and apparently the server wanted to as well. We will be performing some maintenance on the server today to help protect against these kind of issues in the future.

Chris, you're not allowed to go on vacation ever again... :sad:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I went to the last resort, and I don't mean Lolo Hot Springs, to ask one of the rustics on Bobcatnation what they knew...with predictable results... :lol:

Silvertip said:
I went to the last resort, and I don't mean Lolo Hot Springs, to ask one of the rustics on Bobcatnation what they knew...with predictable results... :lol:

I'm sure PapaG was explaining to people over there how eGriz was down due to the massive NCAA violations, and the FBI had been brought in to seize the servers.

chris said:

Funny Chris---I e-mailed a couple of my fellow egrizzers this morning asking if they had been unable to bring up e-griz and I told them I figured you were doing "some mainteance work". One of them said he just figured egriz crashed! :lol:

Glad it is back up--how would we survive without our daily fixes of Griz sports without your board????

Hope you had/are having a great vacation and as always, MANY thanks for providing this AWESOME forum! :clap: :thumb:

I never realized how much I appreciate this site until boom! it's gone. I was lost! Thanks for getting it back and running Chris, you have brought me back to sanity!

Potomac Griz said:
Silvertip said:

I'm sure PapaG was explaining to people over there how eGriz was down due to the massive NCAA violations, and the FBI had been brought in to seize the servers.
This wouldn't surprise me whatsoever. I'm sure he has a bunker in the hills somewhere in case of zombies.

I thought maybe the Oblame-a administration heard that Chris is a patriot and the IRS shut him down.

Whew!!!!!!!

Like somebody said over on BobcatNation...pretty sure most Missoula stores ran out of tinfoil over the weekend! :lol:

Pin2Win said:
Like somebody said over on BobcatNation...pretty sure most Missoula stores ran out of tinfoil over the weekend! :lol:

Those in Bozo would know. It is all there. :thumb:

Gallatin Griz said:
I thought maybe the Oblame-a administration heard that Chris is a patriot and the IRS shut him down.

Whew!!!!!!!
Missoula is the last place they look for conservatives.

Back