• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

High school sophomore Hunter Severson

Griz90

I know it's early and the kid's only a junior but Sidney High School's Hunter Severson lit it up this summer at the Griz Football camp and he's already off to a great start for the Eagles this season starting at middle linebacker and right guard. Stands about 6'1" and weighs in at about 237 lbs. Me thinks we have a future Griz in the making. Go Eagles and Go GRIZ!

Hey I know I'm a homer for my hometown Eagles but my kid is only 7 years old. And trust me, the Severson kid can play.

Griz90 said:
Hey I know I'm a homer for my hometown Eagles but my kid is only 7 years old. And trust me, the Severson kid can play.

Tell me he is a Griz fan and hates the Cats!!

Well he did attend the Griz football camp and his parents have a Griz banner in their front yard so I'm going with YEP definitely a Griz fan and cat hater. :thumb:

Another good game for Hunter and another win for the Eagles...and the kid's only a sophomore, not a junior as I learned today. By the time he graduates he will be even bigger and better. Hope the Griz have him on their radar screen.

If we're tracking HS juniors keep an eye on Billings Central's Holden Ryan.
This kid will be playing Division 1 somewhere.
Hopefully he is doing it with the Griz.

Back