• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

High School Scores

NikeGrizz

CLASS AA

BOZEMAN 48, Billings Skyview 19
BUTTE 26, Billings Senior 20
HELENA CAPITAL 65, Missoula Hellgate 0
KALISPELL FLATHEAD 20, Great Falls High 7
KALISPELL GLACIER 43, Billings West 7
MISSOULA SENTINEL 49, C.M. Russell 28
Helena High at Missoula Big Sky (Sat.)

CLASS A

BELGRADE 20, Butte Central 12
BROWNING 20, Cut Bank 7
HAMILTON 56, Salmon, ID 26

CLASS B

THREE FORKS 12, Big Timber 7
BROWNING 20, Cut Bank 7
BOULDER 48, Deer Lodge 14
EUREKA 42, St. Ignatius 14
HUNTLEY PROJECT 45, Joliet 0

CLASS C 8-MAN

BELT 91, Sunburst 18
CULBERTSON-BAINVILLE 66, Circle 14
GREAT FALLS CENTRAL 48, Cascade 6
POWER-DUTTON-BRADY 55, Fort Benton 6

I noticed that there aren't many scores....Sure wish all the games were on Friday like they should be. High School games on Saturday is a joke.

Forshizzlegrizzle said:
Sentinel took CMR to the wood shed! Holy shit never in my days would I imagine that.

I was there....absolute butt kicking. Spartans just might be back. This CMR guy was impressed....long bus ride home for the CMR boys.

dupuyer griz said:
I noticed that there aren't many scores....Sure wish all the games were on Friday like they should be. High School games on Saturday is a joke.

I don't think a lot of schools start games until next week.

Sentinel Spartans vs CMR Rustlers game pictures. http://mtmediaplus.com/~mtmedi6/photocart/index.php?do=photocart&viewGallery=3439#page=thumbs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

grizpack said:
dupuyer griz said:

I don't think a lot of schools start games until next week.
The school I teach at has all but 2 of their games on Saturday. Then I have to be the jerk that says no I'm not coming Griz football son. haha would love to support my kids more but I know where my loyalty will always lie.

Back