• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Hidden Problem with the Run D

SaskGriz

DONOR
Am I the only one to notice that Weber State scored 1 point for every yard they gained on the ground? That is fine if we can hold a team to 10 or 15 yards rushing but what if we give up even an average amount like 100? That is going to put tremendous pressure on the offense.

SaskGriz said:
Am I the only one to notice that Weber State scored 1 point for every yard they gained on the ground? That is fine if we can hold a team to 10 or 15 yards rushing but what if we give up even an average amount like 100? That is going to put tremendous pressure on the offense.

Great stat find! Now it is imperative that Kirk miss the game, or he will surely get 50 yards or so and that would mean 50 points...we might be in trouble.

I'm going to fire up another "Miss the Playoffs" thread after reading this. :thumb:

SaskGriz said:

I think they say that correlation is not causation. :roll:

Latest posts

Back