• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Hi-Line gems!

Agent 00Pike

Don't know how much time the Griz recruiters have to pay attention to the high school football scene at this time of year, but I sincerely hope that with whatever time they do have, that they might be paying some attention to a couple of products playing for the Havre Blue Ponies this season. They are on a tear this year. QB Gary Wagner (Jr.) and WR Daine Solomon (Sr.) are two of the principle catalysts that have this program on a serious roll up to this point. Watched the game against Glendive last Friday (35-0 rout) and was very much impressed with what I saw in these two kids. Solomon is a threat every time he touches the ball as he has very good hands and speed. He racked up 4 TD's against Columbia Falls 2 weeks ago. Wagner displayed impressive accuracy and appears to also be gifted with good feet. Keep your eyes and ears open for Havre in Class A this year.
Victims: Sidney, Whitefish, Columbia Falls, Glendive
Up next - Livingston.

ahs amemba when dem havroids was a class aa team. they had great individual athletes, little depth.

I ALSO LIVING IN HAVRE I HAVE HAD A CHANCE TO WATCH THESE TWO PLAY.ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW.DAINE SOLOMON THO IS GOING TO ALABAMA TO PLAY BASEBALL.GARY IS ALSO A FINE ATHLETE BUT HE IS OLNY ABOUT 6'1'' 150LBS SO THAT MY BE SOMETHING TO CONSIDER. NEVER THE LESS I THINK YOU GRIZ SHOULD AT LEAST GIVE HIM A LOOK.GARY ONLY BEING A JUNIOR THERE IS ALOT OF ROOM TO IMPROVE. ME BEING A HIGH SCHOOLER AND FRIEND OF GARYS LITTLE BROTHER HAVE GOTTEN TO KNOW GARY QUITE WELL.SO ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT I WISH THEM THE BEST OF LUCK.

The QB at Dillon, Thomas, is the best HS player I have ever watched. His brother started at saftey for the Griz against NDSU, but the HS Thomas is better. It will be fun to see if Havre and Dillon meet in playoffs.

Back