• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Hey Sugar Coaters - read this

twentythreeOh4

So all you sugar coaters think you've won today? You haven't won nothin. Mark my words, sooner or later the Griz will lose another football game, and my Bitch Brothers and I will be back in full force to tell you the sky is falling. You think we're going to let a little 38 point setback stop us from bitchin 'bout the Griz?

You don't get to be a first class bitchers like AZGriz or Greenacres unless you are able to over come a few few obstacles -- this 59-21 victory over the first place team in the Big Sky isn't goin stop us. We been Bitchen all our lives and we will find somethin to bitch about if it takes all week. You haven't seen the last of us!

Bitchers Brothers - United in Bitching
AZGriz - Chief Bitch
Greenacres - Vice Bitch

Uh, what the hell? Bitch-brothers? Well maybe AZGriz and Greenacres, but they have been on this board long enough to earn that, were talking multiple seasons of it. I am OK with both of them because they have been here, and they are not always bitching or complaining, sometimes they contribute. YOU, you have eight posts, and No, you can't ride their coat tails. Creat your own image.

twentythreeOh4 said:
So all you sugar coaters think you've won today? You haven't won nothin. Mark my words, sooner or later the Griz will lose another football game, and my Bitch Brothers and I will be back in full force to tell you the sky is falling. You think we're going to let a little 38 point setback stop us from bitchin 'bout the Griz?

You don't get to be a first class bitchers like AZGriz or Greenacres unless you are able to over come a few few obstacles -- this 59-21 victory over the first place team in the Big Sky isn't goin stop us. We been Bitchen all our lives and we will find somethin to bitch about if it takes all week. You haven't seen the last of us!

Bitchers Brothers - United in Bitching
AZGriz - Chief Bitch
Greenacres - Vice Bitch

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now that was funny!

Back