• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Hey Montana State!

I think you are just pissed off that with the dominance of the griz in FCS, that Gameday has never once even thought about a stop in the Zoo! Amazing how only after 3 years of dominating the FCS, they make a stop in Fargo.

I remember a few years back the selection committee decided to air from bozo. I think the question was something like "how did it feel to be the #1 seed----yesterday?" :lol:

poorgriz18 said:
I think you are just pissed off that with the dominance of the griz in FCS, that Gameday has never once even thought about a stop in the Zoo! Amazing how only after 3 years of dominating the FCS, they make a stop in Fargo.

I'll just be happy knowing you have accepted that!

poorgriz18 said:

I agree 100% mr. poorgriz18 thanks, :thumb:

GlacierGrizX said:
I know, I keep kicking a flat tire! It was just too good! :D

You know what I find funny is that while you Griz fans hammer MSU for scheduling an even tougher opponent for that week the question remains is that WHY DID UM NOT FILL THEIR BYE WEEK WITH ND??

I guess it is easier to sit home just one week into the season vs playing quality teams....

ummmmmm - it has been 12 FRIGGEN YEARS since the GRIZ can claim Dominance in ANYTHING... and where was the last time you were back to back National Champs??.... :thumb:

You Griz are good for a laugh!!

Buttesportsfan said:
GlacierGrizX said:

You know what I find funny is that while you Griz fans hammer MSU for scheduling an even tougher opponent for that week the question remains is that WHY DID UM NOT FILL THEIR BYE WEEK WITH ND??

I guess it is easier to sit home just one week into the season vs playing quality teams....

SMU <<<<<<<<<< NDSU....... your ignorance is comical..... :lol:

funny water said:
Buttesportsfan said:
GlacierGrizX said:

WOW - for a journalism school you sure do suck!! How about answering the bigger question... Why did the Griz not go after that game?

Buttesportsfan said:
funny water said:
Buttesportsfan said:
GlacierGrizX said:

WOW - for a journalism school you sure do suck!! How about answering the bigger question... Why did the Griz not go after that game?

Hey Buttesportsfan how old are you? 12 or 13? Grow up and act your age

GlacierGrizX said:

This is awesome. Man the truth is going to hurt. It will be fun to see how the state fans try to deflect attention away from this.

Buttesportsfan said:
GlacierGrizX said:

:lol:

Uh, because schedules are set earlier than January dumbass

...unless you're left high and dry by the Bobcats that is

NativeGriz said:
GlacierGrizX said:

This is awesome. Man the truth is going to hurt. It will be fun to see how the state fans try to deflect attention away from this.

Ya.. "running away" to go play an FBS team.. how embarrassing.....

Why again did the Griz not pick this game up to fill their bye week in WEEK 2 of the season?

Brock Landers said:
Buttesportsfan said:
GlacierGrizX said:

:lol:

Uh, because schedules are set earlier than January dumbass

...unless you're left high and dry by the Bobcats that is

Hey dumbass - ND was able to fill the week so you must be mistaken!! or stupid... I am guessing the latter....

Back