• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Here's what Mustang fans...

EverettGriz

Well-known member
DONOR
...think about their game against the cats: Tickets on stub hub are selling for $5.00.

FIVE BUCKS!!! And there are a LOT of them!!! :lol:

http://www.stubhub.com/smu-vs-montana-state-9-7-2013-4252829?gcid=C12289x461&keyword=ESPN+Southern+Methodist+Mustangs+20130907" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
 
EverettGriz said:
...think about their game against the cats: Tickets on stub hub are selling for $5.00.

FIVE BUCKS!!! And there are a LOT of them!!! :lol:

http://www.stubhub.com/smu-vs-montana-state-9-7-2013-4252829?gcid=C12289x461&keyword=ESPN+Southern+Methodist+Mustangs+20130907" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's more of what SMU fans think of their own team. You can pick up season tickets for $26.99 .
 
KoolMoeDee said:
EverettGriz said:
...think about their game against the cats: Tickets on stub hub are selling for $5.00.

FIVE BUCKS!!! And there are a LOT of them!!! :lol:

http://www.stubhub.com/smu-vs-montana-state-9-7-2013-4252829?gcid=C12289x461&keyword=ESPN+Southern+Methodist+Mustangs+20130907" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's more of what SMU fans think of their own team. You can pick up season tickets for $26.99 .
It must pack the house. ?? I know if Griz season tickets were only $30 they'd need to build up both corners and it could be a 35,000 fan stadium.
 
SMU is Texas' version of USC...University of Spoiled Children. Dallas' elite traditionally go there including the whole Ewing Family...rumor has it that JR is buried under the 50 yard line.

Football? Ehh...
 
I like the $5.97 seat in rows 1-7 of the upper area... :roll: :lol: Maybe they have a basket where you can trade a 50/ct box of .22 shells for admittance... :lol: :lol: :egriz:
 
Silvertip said:
SMU is Texas' version of USC...University of Spoiled Children. Dallas' elite traditionally go there including the whole Ewing Family...rumor has it that JR is buried under the 50 yard line.

Football? Ehh...

They used to be quite the powerhouse. :lol:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
 
GrizMusician said:
Silvertip said:
SMU is Texas' version of USC...University of Spoiled Children. Dallas' elite traditionally go there including the whole Ewing Family...rumor has it that JR is buried under the 50 yard line.

Football? Ehh...

They used to be quite the powerhouse. :lol:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
Dude, if you have not seen them yet, check out some highlights of the Eric Dickerson and Craig James backfield in the 80's. That was one of the best backfield tandems I remember seeing as a kid. Those SMU teams were damn good too.
 
mtgrizrule said:
GrizMusician said:
Silvertip said:
SMU is Texas' version of USC...University of Spoiled Children. Dallas' elite traditionally go there including the whole Ewing Family...rumor has it that JR is buried under the 50 yard line.

Football? Ehh...

They used to be quite the powerhouse. :lol:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
Dude, if you have not seen them yet, check out some highlights of the Eric Dickerson and Craig James backfield in the 80's. That was one of the best backfield tandems I remember seeing as a kid. Those SMU teams were damn good too.

Best that money could buy.
 
mtgrizrule said:
GrizMusician said:
Silvertip said:
SMU is Texas' version of USC...University of Spoiled Children. Dallas' elite traditionally go there including the whole Ewing Family...rumor has it that JR is buried under the 50 yard line.

Football? Ehh...

They used to be quite the powerhouse. :lol:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
Dude, if you have not seen them yet, check out some highlights of the Eric Dickerson and Craig James backfield in the 80's. That was one of the best backfield tandems I remember seeing as a kid. Those SMU teams were damn good too.
Copper Griz said:
mtgrizrule said:
GrizMusician said:
Silvertip said:
SMU is Texas' version of USC...University of Spoiled Children. Dallas' elite traditionally go there including the whole Ewing Family...rumor has it that JR is buried under the 50 yard line.

Football? Ehh...

They used to be quite the powerhouse. :lol:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
Dude, if you have not seen them yet, check out some highlights of the Eric Dickerson and Craig James backfield in the 80's. That was one of the best backfield tandems I remember seeing as a kid. Those SMU teams were damn good too.

Best that money could buy.

They had some of the best teams I have ever seen.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk HD
 
Back
Top