• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Here's something different

i do love the griz

There isn't a ton to talk about with the team this time of year other than recruits so I just had an idea for your minds to think about. There's been a bunch of best of whatever things...who do you think would be the starting 5 for the all time WORST big sky conference team?

i do love the griz said:
...who do you think would be the starting 5 for the all time WORST big sky conference team?

Whatever the boobscats have been dishing out the last coupla years.

AllWeatherFan said:
I don't know about the starting five, but Pat Kennedy would be the head coach.

Keep in mind we had some pretty good success with Kennedy's recruits (2004-2005 NCAA tournament appearance for example). Personally, I'd nominate Holst as the coach or even Taylor... and maybe the beloved Coach Krystkowiak would be the recruiter?

If true that Frosty Cox turned down Elgin Baylor, he would fit the recruiter category. Remember, I said, if true.

Potomac Griz said:
AllWeatherFan said:
I don't know about the starting five, but Pat Kennedy would be the head coach.

Keep in mind we had some pretty good success with Kennedy's recruits (2004-2005 NCAA tournament appearance for example). Personally, I'd nominate Holst as the coach or even Taylor... and maybe the beloved Coach Krystkowiak would be the recruiter?
:lol: :lol:

Holst was my brother's coach in Florence in '81 & '82 I believe...

Back