• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Help! Can't watch from Canada!

SeaGrizluvr

Well-known member
I am in Vancouver BC for the weekend and watched bigskytv just fine last night on my laptop at the hotel(thank you free WiFi!). Decided to check my access to watch espn3 online for tonight's game and it said I can't access WatchESPN from outside the United States. Uggh! Any ideas around this? 21st century and they won't allow this!? Crazy!
 
Tonight's game is on ESPNU. You should be able to find a sports bar that would be able to find it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
 
shouldn't be a problem unless there's a hockey game on...

Dirty puckheads!

I used to get Griz football games on BSTV in Canada but I doubt they are broadcasting the men's game.
 
I remember the game vs Davidson and it was on ESPNU and I didn't get it... will tonight's game be on big sky tv as well?
 
NikeGrizz said:
I remember the game vs Davidson and it was on ESPNU and I didn't get it... will tonight's game be on big sky tv as well?

Don't know. I checked espn this morning and it says the women will be on ESPN3 and the men will be on WatchEspn.
 
i think bball is actualy called 'le bouncy puck' up there so if u run into one of them ppl speak real slow and ask 'ou est le griz bouncy puck sur web'. dont make eye contact or they may stampede
 
Ashamed said:
NikeGrizz said:
I remember the game vs Davidson and it was on ESPNU and I didn't get it... will tonight's game be on big sky tv as well?

Don't know. I checked espn this morning and it says the women will be on ESPN3 and the men will be on WatchEspn.
Ok thanks! Hopefully first row sports will have it on. It's listed but so was the Davidson game but didn't work.
 
NikeGrizz said:
Ashamed said:
NikeGrizz said:
I remember the game vs Davidson and it was on ESPNU and I didn't get it... will tonight's game be on big sky tv as well?

Don't know. I checked espn this morning and it says the women will be on ESPN3 and the men will be on WatchEspn.
Ok thanks! Hopefully first row sports will have it on. It's listed but so was the Davidson game but didn't work.

If you are not in town and cannot make the game, try those ESPN links. They work. Only had firstrow not work once.
 
According to Watch ESPN, ESPNU only, no ESPN3. And as I recall for that playoff game debacle where senators got involved, bigskytv won't be allowed to broadcast it when ESPN has the rights.

Bout 3/4 the way down it shows the listing:
http://espn.go.com/watchespn/index/_/source/ean/#league/NCAAM/search/montana" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; weber state/type/upcoming/

Anyone else know more regarding bigsky tv? I'm done w Optimum :evil:
 
CFallsGriz said:
According to Watch ESPN, ESPNU only, no ESPN3. And as I recall for that playoff game debacle where senators got involved, bigskytv won't be allowed to broadcast it when ESPN has the rights.

Bout 3/4 the way down it shows the listing:
http://espn.go.com/watchespn/index/_/source/ean/#league/NCAAM/search/montana" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; weber state/type/upcoming/

Anyone else know more regarding bigsky tv? I'm done w Optimum :evil:

Why?
 
Ashamed said:
CFallsGriz said:
According to Watch ESPN, ESPNU only, no ESPN3. And as I recall for that playoff game debacle where senators got involved, bigskytv won't be allowed to broadcast it when ESPN has the rights.

Bout 3/4 the way down it shows the listing:
http://espn.go.com/watchespn/index/_/source/ean/#league/NCAAM/search/montana" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; weber state/type/upcoming/

Anyone else know more regarding bigsky tv? I'm done w Optimum :evil:

Why?

Because Optimum doesn't carry ESPNU
 
CFallsGriz said:
Ashamed said:
CFallsGriz said:
According to Watch ESPN, ESPNU only, no ESPN3. And as I recall for that playoff game debacle where senators got involved, bigskytv won't be allowed to broadcast it when ESPN has the rights.

Bout 3/4 the way down it shows the listing:
http://espn.go.com/watchespn/index/_/source/ean/#league/NCAAM/search/montana" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; weber state/type/upcoming/

Anyone else know more regarding bigsky tv? I'm done w Optimum :evil:

Why?

Because Optimum doesn't carry ESPNU

Even with the Silver plan? I called during the Davidson game and they said it was available with one of their plans.
 
Ashamed said:
CFallsGriz said:
Ashamed said:
CFallsGriz said:
According to Watch ESPN, ESPNU only, no ESPN3. And as I recall for that playoff game debacle where senators got involved, bigskytv won't be allowed to broadcast it when ESPN has the rights.

Bout 3/4 the way down it shows the listing:
http://espn.go.com/watchespn/index/_/source/ean/#league/NCAAM/search/montana" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; weber state/type/upcoming/

Anyone else know more regarding bigsky tv? I'm done w Optimum :evil:

Why?

Because Optimum doesn't carry ESPNU

Even with the Silver plan? I called during the Davidson game and they said it was available with one of their plans.

Really??? So you got it?

When I called the idiot said that it wasn't available.

I wouldn't think that's got anything to do with where you live...

I'll try them again and mention the silver plan.
 
CFallsGriz said:
Ashamed said:
CFallsGriz said:
Ashamed said:

Because Optimum doesn't carry ESPNU

Even with the Silver plan? I called during the Davidson game and they said it was available with one of their plans.

Really??? So you got it?

When I called the idiot said that it wasn't available.

I wouldn't think that's got anything to do with where you live...

I'll try them again and mention the silver plan.

Silver or Preferred. One of those two. I had one and they switched me tothe other one. The guy I got was great. Super helpful.
 
Want to watch the game online? Send me a pm. Also, get ad blocker plus for Firefox or Chrome. :thumb:
 
ESPNU is not seen in much, if not most, of SoCal..what's even more of a shame, is that the MVP for the conference is from here.....I hate what big conferences, the NCAA, and ESPN ahve done to college sports.
 
GrizLA said:
ESPNU is not seen in much, if not most, of SoCal..what's even more of a shame, is that the MVP for the conference is from here.....I hate what big conferences, the NCAA, and ESPN ahve done to college sports.

I find it hard to believe that a bar doesn't have ESPNU.
 
Back
Top