• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

helmet photo today

Not much to be said about the photo other than it Royce still looks like a douche & the use of the helmet is ironic considering the last two years.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

OMG, I love the AD, I hate the AD, the coach is a f'n idiot, I hope they give him an extension, if they take that rapist QB back I'll give up my season tickets, how many championships do you think we will win now that we have a real QB? What a bunch of thugs, our boy's really gave it their all out there today, I hate the faggy new uni's, guess what guy's it's been 3 years, what do you think the new uni's will look like? I can't wait to see
'em. Monte sucks now, hey everybody, vote for Monte in one of the 32 threads available. Go Grizz...It's Griz Dip Shit.

GrizMusician said:
grizfan95 said:
http://missoulian.com/news/local/gr...cle_49161b6a-c017-11e2-ad2a-0019bb2963f4.html

Second photo at the top. FYI, it's really not that hard to Google.

Thanks, but you don't need to be rude. I looked on the Missoulian & I didn't think of looking at the graduation article.

Fair enough, and apologies. I just find a ton of other times people on here asking questions they could answer if they just searched for two seconds. 11 should have posted the link in the original post anyways.

Griz Growler said:
OMG, I love the AD, I hate the AD, the coach is a f'n idiot, I hope they give him an extension, if they take that rapist QB back I'll give up my season tickets, how many championships do you think we will win now that we have a real QB? What a bunch of thugs, our boy's really gave it their all out there today, I hate the faggy new uni's, guess what guy's it's been 3 years, what do you think the new uni's will look like? I can't wait to see
'em. Monte sucks now, hey everybody, vote for Monte in one of the 32 threads available. Go Grizz...It's Griz Dip Shit.
and your point is...???? :roll:

Cats2506 said:
makes sense, those on the Obama team are fizz :lol:
And dandies like Fullerton and Emmert are pussies. Try to stick to football on this forum, idiot.

kemajic said:
Cats2506 said:
makes sense, those on the Obama team are fizz :lol:
And dandies like Fullerton and Emmert are pussies. Try to stick to football on this forum, idiot.
evidently you didn't read the caption below the picture, but then you probably can't understand them BIG words

grizfan95 said:
GrizMusician said:
grizfan95 said:
http://missoulian.com/news/local/gr...cle_49161b6a-c017-11e2-ad2a-0019bb2963f4.html

Thanks, but you don't need to be rude. I looked on the Missoulian & I didn't think of looking at the graduation article.

Fair enough, and apologies. I just find a ton of other times people on here asking questions they could answer if they just searched for two seconds. 11 should have posted the link in the original post anyways.

I understand! Have you ever used LMGTFY.com?

Griz Growler said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

eGriz to a tee. :clap:

Griz Growler said:

I actually chuckled.

GrizMusician said:
grizfan95 said:
GrizMusician said:
grizfan95 said:

Haha, yeah I have, but I figured that might have been a little too rude, so I just went with slightly :D

grizfan95 said:
GrizMusician said:
grizfan95 said:
GrizMusician said:

Haha, yeah I have, but I figured that might have been a little too rude, so I just went with slightly :D

You should have used that... it makes me chuckle every time. :lol:

Back