• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Hello Gwen

i do love the griz

Well-known member
I know you're here, always creeping on our posts, so we might as well make you welcome even though none of us like you...at all. Rather than hating on the board, if you have a problem post it! Sorry mods, I know it's not football...
 
I saw the Missoulian was advertising for a GA reporter. Hopefully they canned Florio after recognizing her for the hack that she obviously is. I made this comment on the Missoulian's FB page and they immediately blocked me from further posts.

So I "unliked" their page. Bitches.
 
You made Gwen's love notes list, Az!
https://twitter.com/GwenFlorio/status/309006116161994752/photo/1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
 
Hey Gwen let me put this in your journalistic style that you can understand,


NaNaNa-Na-NaNa

Oh that was too childish of me , let me get you two tickets to the first game, come on down to the Mo Club to redeem.
:twisted:
 
A.reporter who calls out and re posts people to don't like her.....super professional....she's a class act. We're fans on a board, you think a public figure would want to be above what she does. I don't see any nytimes reporters or any famous reporters doing this
 
mtgrizfankb said:
A.reporter who calls out and re posts people to don't like her.....super professional....she's a class act. We're fans on a board, you think a public figure would want to be above what she does. I don't see any nytimes reporters or any REAL reporters doing this

Fixed it for you.
 
Dear gwenie, you love to hate men, love to bash boys, write like a second grader, gloat from the praise received from women libbers and secretly would like to date Alpha, AZ, Umista and ex Growler.

Perhaps the Bozeman chronicle will hire gwenie as the new sports writer.......now that would be fitting!
 
granitegriz said:
GF will take AZGriz's comments as a threat...it was not a threat. It was a wish. Two separate things.

I'm a lover, not a fighter. Just ask Alpha.














Wait. That didn't come out right. :oops:
 
Congrats AZ. You should get some kind of eGriz merit badge for this. You've gotten under her skin and soon you'll be wearing her like snake skin boots.
 
Umista said:
Dear gwenie, you love to hate men, love to bash boys, write like a second grader, gloat from the praise received from women libbers and secretly would like to date Alpha, AZ, Umista and ex Growler.

Perhaps the Bozeman chronicle will hire gwenie as the new sports writer.......now that would be fitting!

When does one start to think that a post like this is a good idea?
 
MrTitleist said:
You made Gwen's love notes list, Az!
https://twitter.com/GwenFlorio/status/309006116161994752/photo/1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

That was a stupid thing to say. Everyone around here would be a lot better off just not talking about GF.
 
clarkbarniner said:
MrTitleist said:
You made Gwen's love notes list, Az!
https://twitter.com/GwenFlorio/status/309006116161994752/photo/1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

That was a stupid thing to say. Everyone around here would be a lot better off just not talking about GF.

Agreed. It was a very poor choice of words, and I've already apologized to Chris for it.

And I hereby promise to never utter the name of she who shall not be named again. :twisted:
 
AZGrizFan said:
granitegriz said:
GF will take AZGriz's comments as a threat...it was not a threat. It was a wish. Two separate things.

I'm a lover, not a fighter. Just ask Alpha.














Wait. That didn't come out right. :oops:
I was asleep...............didnt hear a thing

:coffee:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
 
Back
Top