• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Headed to App State

when you get home post some of the comments you received...I would bet the vast majority will be complimentary in nature....
 
krammer said:
when you get home post some of the comments you received...I would bet the vast majority will be complimentary in nature....

Will do and will post pics if I can figure out how to!
 
jtgriz2 said:
krammer said:
when you get home post some of the comments you received...I would bet the vast majority will be complimentary in nature....

Will do and will post pics if I can figure out how to!

Here is the easiest way to get pics on Egriz

1. Go to http://www.imgur.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2. Follow directions to upload
3. Once uploaded, right click the image and then left click view image.
4. Copy the url for the image (if you need instructions for this I will provide them).

5. Go to Egriz
6. When posting left click the "Img" button and this will appear:
7. Paste the url in between

8. Submit post.
 
jtgriz2 said:
For my son's BASEBALL recruiting trip. I have Griz attire on!


My guess is that you won't buy a beer all weekend. Great people, although many of the students won't be around, and alums from out of town won't be there like on a game weekend. Still, you'll be treated well.
 
I fully intend to make it back to Boone in the not to distant future. Hopefully for a football game (on a Griz Bye weekend), but even if not, just to visit. It's a great town and school, one I would think would be great to play baseball in for a few years!
 
Brock Landers said:
I wish we had baseball :(

You could a lot worse than ASU though, good luck to him :thumb:
We do have baseball. :thumb:

http://www.montanagrizbaseball.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And unless I'm mistaken, the team is going to start competing in the highest DI level starting either this or next year.
 
Brock Landers said:
Highest level as in highest level of club sports?
That must be it, although the guy I talked to made it sound like it was gonna be a full-on sports team.

He was Japanese, though, so there may have been some misunderstandings along the line.
 
Sorry to hijack the thread a little bit but speaking of baseball...

http://billingsgazette.com/sports/more/big-sky-all-stars-one-win-away-from-llws/article_75c30f19-40a7-5671-8236-15f5251b720c.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hopefully this Montana team can make us proud again.
 
Brock Landers said:
I wish we had baseball :(

You could a lot worse than ASU though, good luck to him :thumb:

Thank you BL. He would be at Montana playing baseball in a NY minute if they offered it at other than a club level. He thinks Appy has a Montana flavor so here we are! First stop Char patio for lunch
 
Blgs Griz Fan said:
Sorry to hijack the thread a little bit but speaking of baseball...

http://billingsgazette.com/sports/more/big-sky-all-stars-one-win-away-from-llws/article_75c30f19-40a7-5671-8236-15f5251b720c.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hopefully this Montana team can make us proud again.

The article doesn't mention that this game will air on ESPN. Tune in or set your dvr's. :thumb:
 
Back
Top