• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Havre Blue Ponies

grizfan4life

THE HAVRE BLUE PONIES ARE 5-0 NOW AFTER BEATING THE PARK HIGH RANGERS 34-0 QUITE AN IMPRESSIVE GAME. QUATERBACK GARY WAGNER HAD A GOOD GAME AS DID DAINE SOLOMON. I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT WEEK AS THEY PLAY BELGRADE!!!!!!!!!!!

People talk about high school alot on this board. If you don't want to here about it, DON'T READ IT! I am glad you are happy about it. Honestly, I wouldn't know anything about Havre if you didn't write about it, but they sound good.

Shoulda known ugfd would agree with wbtfg.
I dont mind reading about Havre winning, I just disagree with having to read about Livingston getting spanked. I've learned that if I avoid the high school section of the newspaper I won't have to hear about another miserable loss.

TxGriz said:
It will all come to a halt when they play the teams in the eastern A.

Well so foar it hasn't stopped them. they have 3 eastern A teams on their schedule and having played 2 they are 2-0 with laurel still left to play. They defeated sidney 28-14 and then beat Glendive 35-0. Im not saying they wont lose along the way, but they are guarenteed a winning record agains the east for the regular season anyways.

hmmm, in the sports section of the commical. I mean chronicle.

Panthers upset third-ranked Ponies. I guess High school sports can be fun.

Latest posts

Back