• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Have you ever seen a shaved bear?

GrizMusician

Well, now you have... I know right? :shock:

tapatalk_1365643761668.jpg

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2

Copper Griz said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
I have seen a shaved pussy that looked just like that....................it was in Bozeman.

Was the pussy as big as that bear?

Oh come in now... we all know that any pussy in Bozeman requires an industrial size tub of KY....... to fit them through the front door........ :coffee:

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk HD

mtgrizrule said:
That is damn ugly, and who in the hell was insane enough to even attempt this? Are they still alive?

Very good questions......

GrizMusician said:
Copper Griz said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
I have seen a shaved pussy that looked just like that....................it was in Bozeman.

Oh come in now... we all know that any pussy in Bozeman requires an industrial size tub of KY....... to fit them through the front door........ :coffee:

What a beast that kid will be, Alpha. :lol: :thumb:

Lovethecats75 said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

:coffee:
She must have been a working girl from Missoula.

Well, we know she was not a working girl from BOZEMAN. Sheep are not referred to as pussies.

GrizMusician said:
Copper Griz said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Indeed GM. Indeed. They like em big in Bozo. Big like Bertha McClusky.

I have a few shaved beaver pelts in my house. They are really nice after you get the guard-hairs removed. Softer than most anything.

Back