• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Hauck Lost Today..........................

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
kurtismichael said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
All these fu*kers living in the past do................................

I really got tired of losing the national championship game.

He UNLVd quite a few of them.........................

I do feel bad for the UNLV fans because he has won a few more games this year. I know what it is like having my hopes risen and then smashed.

No Way...there were posters on here a few weeks ago saying this was an easy "W" for UNLV on their march to a bowl game

Hey KM?

Who is going to be the first poster to play the "yeah well at least he got us there" card? :roll:

My money is on 68......shes very predictable that way.

:coffee:

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Hey KM?

Who is going to be the first poster to play the "yeah well at least he got us there" card? :roll:

You're a little slow today it seems :)

Potomac Griz said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Hey KM?

You're a little slow today it seems :)

Me two I was going to say AllWeather.

kurtismichael said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
kurtismichael said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
All these fu*kers living in the past do................................

I really got tired of losing the national championship game.

He UNLVd quite a few of them.........................

I do feel bad for the UNLV fans because he has won a few more games this year. I know what it is like having my hopes risen and then smashed.

There was 15k for there homecoming game today. Coming off a huge win in Reno. Maybe their "fans" were hungover from the home loss of their hoops team last night to D-II Dixie State.

If they could have pulled out a win today the UNLV football fans could have used the "We are the only winner in town" card. You know Hauck was pulling for Dixie St.......... :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back