• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Hauck is a horrible coach & should be fired

Greenacres Griz

The play calling by the Grizzly coaching staff was quite possibly the most assinine scheme I have ever seen. Anyone that dissagrees & comes to the defense of the coaching staff doesn't know shit about football. We need to get rid of Hauck before he completely sinks the program. He was a horrible coach at UW & I still can't believe we picked up a defensive backs coach to be head coach.

Greenacres Griz said:
The play calling by the Grizzly coaching staff was quite possibly the most assinine scheme I have ever seen. Anyone that dissagrees & comes to the defense of the coaching staff doesn't know s**t about football. We need to get rid of Hauck before he completely sinks the program. He was a horrible coach at UW & I still can't believe we picked up a defensive backs coach to be head coach.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GO BACK TO YOUR GREENACRES and eat your green brownies.. I can not believe that you have the audicity to realy believe what you have posted. The Cat's have the best defense in the Bigsky over all and are the best against the pass...number two against the run... we on the other hand have been strugling with the pass for what ever reasons... and have dominated every team with the run... why would we change? we still dominated the cats we had bad brakes... did we try to pass the ball yes and what happened INT. for a TD..the coaches have every reason to be skeptical of our passing game look at some of the passes Ochs has thrown.. not condemening him just stating that he has had some problems for what ever the reason. I for one think he is fragile and is not 100% and our back up is not healthy. Why does every time ochs runs the ball you can hear the crowd hold their breath and then sigh? The same reason we run bacause if he is hurt we are done.. It's people like you who state all the should of, could of, and must have, but it is you the arm chair quarterbacks that think you know the game so well but in fact have no idea... most coaches would have done the same.. and by the way we did start the game trying to throw the ball more a couple of outs and those were thrown behind the reciever. I think Ochs will be a great QB and they will change up things this lose can turn out to be a god send in opening our eyes I believe that we will go to the NC... GO GRIZ

GreenAcres Quotes:
Our offense looks horrible. The play calling is attrocious & the lack of talent on offense is obvious. Our best chance to score is when the defense or special teams is on the field

Any one who makes a quote that states we have a lack of talent on offense is the one who does not know much about football we have one of if not the most talented offenses in all of I-AA...

Or how about all of you open your eyes and acknowledge the good & the bad. If you can't acknowledge the problems they will never improve. I'm not saying anything about the Grizzlies that isn't tru

Who needs to open their eyes?

give me a break you're all a bunch of freakin panzies. If you can't take criticism & you all want to sit around & tell each other how great the Grizzlies are why don't you put on your pink pan

Criticism is great when it is intelligent...

you guys need to take your blinders off & realize when it is bad. I'm as big a griz fan as any of you but I'm not blind to a problem.

You may be a GRIZ fan but the blinders are on you....

Well the 2 losses we have this year can be totally put on the coaching staff. Hauck's lack of vision in his play calling is pathetic. Why the hell would you try a corner route on 5 occasions to your

The whole season you have been hunting Hauck..

Hauck is a horrible coach which is evident by his choice to play Waller at running back. He is the most innefective running back I have ever seen. The only thing he is capable of is running into the ...

It's funny how when ever the chips our down your the first person who is seeking Haucks job... but in the games we do well your not to be seen and if you are it is a whole different story.. I think this could be the definition of some one who rides the band wag.... I for one believe that most GRIZ fan's our behind our team and coach's sun or rain... and you jump ship back and forth .. I guess not every one lives on GreenAcres and have skewed visions from the great land....

Anyone else notice that the only time Greenacres comes out of his hole is when we lose?

Greenacres - where were you the last 4 games?

Am I the only one who thinks GreenAcres is Robin Pflugrad? Is there any way we can ban this dips--t? Stupidity has to be a reason for being banned and if it isn't, it should.

loyalgriz said:
Am I the only one who thinks GreenAcres is Robin Pflugrad? Is there any way we can ban this dips--t? Stupidity has to be a reason for being banned and if it isn't, it should.

Not a personal attack here but.........
If you are stupid enough to think that Robin Pflugrad cares enough about what all of us egriz fans have to say, maybe you should move to Bozeman.

Greenacres it is hilarious how many times you have been accused of being an imposter! At least the Cougars went down so we wont have to listen to the fellas in Spokane this week.

I think that the Griz O has all the talent in the world. We just need to get together, start playin like a team instead of being obviously predictable. These things don't happen over night, even tho thats what everyone wants, and the fact that it would be pretty cool!! Takes time to adjust!
WOW, im so insperational!! jokes :)

Me :angel:

Spokane Griz,

if you can't tell that I was joking, your sense of humor leaves something to be desired........wow.

Bobby worked his ass off this year. Has everything gone perfect...no. But I'll tell ya, no one can say he sat on his ass and took things for granted. He worked hard...developed plans and made the damn playoffs! Thats failure? Kitty manufactured another flook...so what. This is his first head job...I think that all things considered he did a fantastic job. I got a funny feeling he'll be making a serious run for Nooga too.

GOOD JOB COACH !!

While the new coaching staff experiences growing pains, understandable, our biggest problem has been inconsistent play from the QB. It seems Ochs cannot force himself to pass until the receiver is wideopen...Griz fans are use to a timing pass play. Ochs hangs on and hangs on, does not have the mobility of past QBs and in the Cat game, really pulled some boners. For the Griz to go anywhere in the playoffs, the QB has to get a kick in the butt or replaced. The offense can run, but once the defense determines they can't pass, they pack it in. Ochs in the 4th quarter had the time, but played like a rookie. Lulay, on the other hand, is a smart athletic QB that made very few mistakes. Game over

Grrly griz is right. I think the offense will be less one-dimensional next year. I at least hope so. Anyway Hogan isn't going to fire anyone this year.

Greenacres Griz said:
The play calling by the Grizzly coaching staff was quite possibly the most assinine scheme I have ever seen. Anyone that dissagrees & comes to the defense of the coaching staff doesn't know s**t about football. We need to get rid of Hauck before he completely sinks the program. He was a horrible coach at UW & I still can't believe we picked up a defensive backs coach to be head coach.

I suppose you could do better? :roll: :roll: Typical armchair QB.

Terrible might be a little harsh. Inexperienced maybe. Hopefully Hauck learned that the "squib'' kick doesn't do anything but give the opponent good field position, thus putting more pressure on the defense to make a stop. If the defense succeeds, now the pressure is on the offense cuz most likely they've got a long field ahead of em. (IE: Cat game) As a coach, you should put your guys in the best position to win the game.

Back