• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Has anyone called out Alpha for his racist flag yet?

grizpsych

Regardless of whether you see the Navy Jack (confederate flag) as something other than a symbol for slavery, others see it this way. So, you should maybe think about how your flag affects viewers of Egriz. Viewers that may want to attend The University of Montana.

And yes, the guy with the mimed gangbang in his signature wrote this. :coffee:

grizpsych said:
Regardless of whether you see the Navy Jack (confederate flag) as something other than a symbol for slavery, others see it this way. So, you should maybe think about how your flag affects viewers of Egriz. Viewers that may want to attend The University of Montana.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

grizpsych said:

Maybe you should worry about your own house.

cclarkblues said:
grizpsych said:

Don't get me wrong. I don't care one way or the other because I know it means more than just racism. I'm just concerned about recruits seeing that and getting the wrong impression, which I guess they could with my mime gif.

Heritage not hate.

If a recruit is going to make a decision to come to Montana over a picture in my signature.......there are much bigger problems at hand.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Heritage not hate.

If a recruit is going to make a decision to come to Montana over a picture in my signature.......there are much bigger problems at hand.

Gun, Sluts, and Money in that order?

grizindabox said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Heritage not hate.

Guns will get you through periods of no sluts better than sluts will get you through a period of no guns.

cclarkblues said:
grizindabox said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Heritage not hate.

Guns will get you through periods of no sluts better than sluts will get you through a period of no guns.

But money would make sure I would have no periods without either guns or sluts

grizindabox said:
cclarkblues said:
grizindabox said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Heritage not hate.

The worth of money is going down, while the worth of guns is going up. I think sluts are holding about even but then I haven't checked the market for a while.

cclarkblues said:
grizindabox said:
cclarkblues said:
grizindabox said:

The worth of money is going down, while the worth of guns is going up. I think sluts are holding about even but then I haven't checked the market for a while.

It is a buyer's market..

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Heritage not hate.

heritage my ass. you are just an attention seeker.

grizpsych said:
cclarkblues said:
grizpsych said:

Don't get me wrong. I don't care one way or the other because I know it means more than just racism. I'm just concerned about recruits seeing that and getting the wrong impression, which I guess they could with my mime gif.
Lets be honest when people think of Montana they get the wrong idea anyway. alpha is just reassuring people not from montana that everyone here is a racist redneck piece of crap which you and me know isn't true at all.

The difference between a "racist redneck piece of crap" and a left wing progressive piece of crap is what?
What has 150 years of progress brought us? The Democrats of 1861 were for Southern secession, the Republicans were for Union at the force of a gun. Time for another revolution, then and now. I, for one, support AG1 and his flag. I display the stars and bars proudly at my house and vehicles for over the past ten years. The PC world can kiss my a**!

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s04e08-chef-goes-nanners" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

argh! said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Heritage not hate.

heritage my ass. you are just an attention seeker.
which he appearantly does a mighty fine job of.... :thumb:

statler & waldorf said:
The difference between a "racist redneck piece of crap" and a left wing progressive piece of crap is what?
What has 150 years of progress brought us? The Democrats of 1861 were for Southern secession, the Republicans were for Union at the force of a gun. Time for another revolution, then and now. I, for one, support AG1 and his flag. I display the stars and bars proudly at my house and vehicles for over the past ten years. The PC world can kiss my a**!
Ok you have fun supporting a flag that stands for racism I'll stick with the normal ones.

Latest posts

Back