• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

handing out tailgate passes at the Griz encounter

BWahlberg

Well-known member
DONOR
Come find my company booth, we're handing out schedules and passes that get you into our company tailgate party.

#ShamelessSelfPlug
 
well heck, why didn't you come hand me one when I was there a while ago?
 
chris said:
well heck, why didn't you come hand me one when I was there a while ago?

Always looking for that free handout.




P.S. Got any field passes for me?
 
BWahlberg said:
Come find my company booth, we're handing out schedules and passes that get you into our company tailgate party.

#ShamelessSelfPlug

So how do out of town GRIZ fans roll into it?
 
Pounder29 said:
BWahlberg said:
Come find my company booth, we're handing out schedules and passes that get you into our company tailgate party.

#ShamelessSelfPlug

So how do out of town GRIZ fans roll into it?

That's what I was wondering.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
 
You guys quiet down and stop trying to distract Wahlberg.. I'm busy living vicariously through his txt messages about a certain Sugar Bear that I want to marry.

The team didn't debut new jerseys tonight, wearing the home maroon uniforms from last season.
 
MrTitleist said:
You guys quiet down and stop trying to distract Wahlberg.. I'm busy living vicariously through his txt messages about a certain Sugar Bear that I want to marry.

The team didn't debut new jerseys tonight, wearing the home maroon uniforms from last season.

You have no shot. She wants me! :D
 
Hammer said:
MrTitleist said:
You guys quiet down and stop trying to distract Wahlberg.. I'm busy living vicariously through his txt messages about a certain Sugar Bear that I want to marry.

The team didn't debut new jerseys tonight, wearing the home maroon uniforms from last season.

You have no shot. She wants me! :D

The really sad part is that you already shot your shot!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
 
BWahlberg said:
Come find my company booth, we're handing out schedules and passes that get you into our company tailgate party.

#ShamelessSelfPlug

That is a shameless self plug, I will bring the Ruffles.
 
PhxGriz said:
Hammer said:
MrTitleist said:
You guys quiet down and stop trying to distract Wahlberg.. I'm busy living vicariously through his txt messages about a certain Sugar Bear that I want to marry.

The team didn't debut new jerseys tonight, wearing the home maroon uniforms from last season.

You have no shot. She wants me! :D

The really sad part is that you already shot your shot!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4


:eek:

:clap: :lol:




And yes, how does an out-of-stater get invited to the Great and Mighty Brint Tailgate (GMBT)?
 
Here is a tidbit of info u all want to know. I lost my virginity to a Sugar Bear in Knowles Hall. The good ol days.
 
Ursa Major said:
BDizzle said:
Here is a tidbit of info u all want to know. I lost my virginity to a Sugar Bear in Knowles Hall. The good ol days.

What was his name?

Meghan from Minnesota. Probably the best 15 seconds of her life. Crap, she is somebody's daughter!
 
Seems like a perfect spot to let all egrizzers know they are welcome at our tailgate in lot "M". Come by and say hello, or........
 
Back
Top