• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Half-time report

RobGriz

DONOR
Griz looking good. Defense is playing a tough game against this good ewwho offense that has only scored 3 pts. Offense playing pretty good, kind of let down there in the second quarter but you can attribute that to the fact that eastern made some adjustments and the Griz O had been on the field most of the game. Ochs seems to be a little tight, but I think he will loosen up in the second half or the eastern secondary is just that good. Overall great game so far.

You ought to here Mick and Guernsey tearing these refs up especially the spots that the Griz are getting!

RobGriz said:
Near as I can tell those ref's all live in Spokane or Cheyney. Nice calls. :x

3 spots were suspect. No need to worry though. Not even a full quarter left and we're up by 17. Let's see another TD by the Griz.

I hear ya Shaker. How about that Griz running game. The Griz O line owns the eastern wa. D-line.

RobGriz said:
I hear ya Shaker. How about that Griz running game. The Griz O line owns the eastern wa. D-line.

Owns them??? Hell, they are EWU's God. Bow down to the Griz O line. :wink:

Back