• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GSA Challenge

Griz90

Thanks to the Great Falls GSA for a great update on their activities. Thanks for doing your part to support the Griz. I would like to issue a challenge to ALL eGriz members. Get out and support the Grizzly Scholarship Association (GSA) by joining your local chapter and getting involved financially and/or by volunteering your time. If there is no GSA chapter in your area you can join the GSA through the gogriz.com website and support the Griz from anywhere you are in the world. If you are unable to make a financial commitment please try to volunteer your time to help out with a GSA event and become an active participant in your local chapter. In addition to attending Grizzly athletic events, the GSA is the best way to support Grizzly athletics. Please do all you can to support our fine institution. As the old saying goes, when the going gets tough the tough get going. It's time for ALL Griz fans to step up to the plate and support the GSA. GO GRIZ!

Is there a list of GSA chapters somewhere? I didn't see one listed on Goagriz.com.

Btw, for those interested in signing up online... here is a direct link to the membership/donation page:

http://www.gogriz.com/ot/gsa-membership-form.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Following is a list of towns where there are established GSA Chapters. For further info contact the GSA at gogriz.com. Billings, Butte, Corvallis, Cut Bank, Great Falls, Helena, Kalispell, Lewistown, Missoula, Plains, Ronan, Sidney and Spokane.

Griz90 said:
Following is a list of towns where there are established GSA Chapters. For further info contact the GSA at gogriz.com. Billings, Butte, Corvallis, Cut Bank, Great Falls, Helena, Kalispell, Lewistown, Missoula, Plains, Ronan, Sidney and Spokane.

Thank you! :thumb:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

There has been some discussion of the GSA on the Great Falls GSA post and I wanted to add this information to the GSA Challenge post in hopes more people will see it, and keep it on top of the thread board. The challenge stands - move from being "a fan" and become "a supporter" by joining the Grizzly Scholarship Association.

Please join the GSA. It's easy. You can join online at gogriz.com from anywhere in the world. You can donate at whatever financial level you are able. Please volunteer your time at GSA events. If there are no GSA events in your area, organize one. Please inform yourself who is a leader in your area by contacting the GSA via gogriz.com. If there is no leader in your area become one. When you donate money to something you believe in it's not really an expense, it's an asset. It's an investment in your belief system. When you volunteer your time for something you believe in it's not really work, it's fun. Please join the GSA and actively support GrizNation. It's easy and it's fun.

I just received my annual mailer from the GSA and am happy to drop in my annual contribution to support the Griz. If you didn't get yours contact the GSA at gogriz.com today.

Get moving! The GSA is a great way to give support to the griz.

As much as some snat posters are on here from the msu school they should think of joining just for taking up space on our board!!!!!!

Back