• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Grizzly running backs

GriZgem

I think we can all agree that the Grizzly running back duo of Travon Van and Jordan Canada are going to do special things this season. I think it is time for us to come up with a nickname for them though. The dynamic duo has been used too many times before and they deserve their own. Lets get creative! My first idea was the Grizzly Express. What can you come up with? reply's would be greatly appreciated

Copper Griz said:
NLGrizFan said:
What about Counts? That's one double tough kid!

Ok. Ok. You bring up a good point. Now we have three - so how about the mother forkers. Three pronged attack baby.
:lol: Three Prong Attack sounds like heavy metal band but I like it :lol:

Its only been one game but we have already known Canada is a top back in the conference. Travon is to talented to not be there either. I am not saying they are going to do that every game. I think it would just be fun to give them a nickname as they will be the key to Grizzly victories this season. Counts is a beast too but won't be given the ball as much.

JBS said:
How about "The Running Backs". I personally think nicknames are a little gay.

... And the obviously lame TRB isn't?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

GriZgem said:
they will be the key to Grizzly victories this season.
There will be several keys, most more important than that one. With our OL, we could get by PR in RB position.

GriZgem said:
Its only been one game but we have already known Canada is a top back in the conference. Travon is to talented to not be there either. I am not saying they are going to do that every game. I think it would just be fun to give them a nickname as they will be the key to Grizzly victories this season. Counts is a beast too but won't be given the ball as much.

Honestly, I think they could do it damn near every game. I think the line and backs are that good coupled with an offense and QB that can keep defenses on their heels. First game was just that - first game and we have not even seen the team completely gel yet. Granted App State was not their usual selves, but they were quick and our O did well. I am excited and who knows how good they can really be. A good position to be in.

Total Package Backfield
TRAVelin Van to Canada when it Counts, get aboard (good sign at least)

There has to be something unique to come up with. I love the idea though.

PhxGriz said:
JBS said:
How about "The Running Backs". I personally think nicknames are a little gay.

... And the obviously lame TRB isn't?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
It is what it is. I won't ever wonder who anyone is talking about if they just say "the running backs", and it won't go to their heads either. It's just the way I look at it. Give nicknames to people in individual sports, fine. But not team sports.

GriZgem said:
I think we can all agree that the Grizzly running back duo of Travon Van and Jordan Canada are going to do special things this season. I think it is time for us to come up with a nickname for them though. The dynamic duo has been used too many times before and they deserve their own. Lets get creative! My first idea was the Grizzly Express. What can you come up with? reply's would be greatly appreciated

+1

After watching the two 100 yd rushers in week one, I am ready to jump on board the Grizzly Express. And, as the year goes on, Joey Counts may well be a big part of it, too. That's the nice thing about the Grizzly Express, it doesn't have to be only 2 players. I do believe that we will have a big year running the pigskin and we might as well start the train now.

Latest posts

Back