• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GrizAddicted

GrizAddicted

As my name implies I feel as if I am addicted--but it is a good thing! I grew up in the Flathead Valley and graduated from UM in 1992 with a Bachelor's in Business Administration. (Knew GGG before he was what he is today!) I then moved around (Missoula; Park City, UT; Burley, ID; Sandpoint, ID) with jobs and eventually ended up on the Hi-Line in 1998. Stayed there met my husband (one of our first dates was a trip to a Griz game). Got married in 2000, actually the only home game we have missed was that day. Honeymooned at the Idaho game, celebrated anniversary one at the Hawaii game, anniversary two in New York at the Hofstra game--didn't make it to Maine this year, bought a house in the Bitterroot instead but are planning anniversary number four with the Griz! Travelled from Havre for every home game, and some away games, for 3 years. Finally moved to the Bitterroot Valley this spring and are very happy to only have 40 miles each way! :D

Before the games I can be found at the School of Business Administration tailgate in the open area behind the GSA. So any other SOBA Alum out there you should check it out--they have done a fantastic job--and enjoy a little Jambalya and some Big Sky Brewing micros. :drinking:

Back