• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz vs SUU x2

i do love the griz

Just got back from a trip over to Bozeman. Super impressed with the way this team is fighting adversity. I would love to see them pull out another win tonight! Go Griz!!

Ashamed said:
About 25 minutes to tip-off. Lets see that team ball like we saw on Saturday.
Personally, I'll think this'll be a bigger test than on Saturday. Not too hard to "get up" for a game against your rival in their place, w/out your top guns. Will be interesting to see if the young guns maintain their intensity after a physical and emotional victory at the rivals' gym. :twocents:

Anyone else having difficulty getting the pre-game show on GoGriz.com??

edit: it just came up. Tech difficulties.

MissoulaMarinerFan said:
Ashamed said:
About 25 minutes to tip-off. Lets see that team ball like we saw on Saturday.
Personally, I'll think this'll be a bigger test than on Saturday. Not too hard to "get up" for a game against your rival in their place, w/out your top guns. Will be interesting to see if the young guns maintain their intensity after a physical and emotional victory at the rivals' gym. :twocents:

I think the Griz will be fine. They played great against Davidson when Cherry was out (Ward was hurt) and even better against the Cats. This will be another building block for them and they will continue to shine!

Sure hope I am making sense tonight, really excited for the game.

GO GRIZ!!!! I almost forgot about this game, thanks to the crazy schedule this week. GRIZ have to host the tournament. My time is approved off for work, and Missoula is the only place I can afford for post season play.

Man, it's just sad how few people are there to thank the seniors on Senior Day. Shit, there's more people on the floor than in the stands.

Back