• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz vs Appy on TV?

HookedonGriz

DONOR
Any talk of ESPN or anyone else (besides Max Media) picking up the Griz-Appy game? Got buds in North Dakota and other places hoping to watch. Thanks for any info!

Griz1 said:
For those of us out of state what is Max Media and where or how can we find it? Thanks.

More than likely, you'll need either an FTA satellite, or you'll have to watch it via the internet (BSTV or ESPN3).

http://www.appstatesports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=21500&ATCLID=209224372" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Griz1 said:
GRIZFAN20 said:
Max Media games are broadcast on your local ABC station

Thank you for the response. I guess that leaves us out from the viewing.

You're lucky you got a civil response. Someone like good o' 'grizpsych' would say his 'jaw dropped in awe of how stupid' you are on not hearing about this, that or whatever Max Media was.

grizpack said:
GrizMusician said:
Hammer said:
Will not be on ESPN. Max Media it is.

Does anyone know what channel this is on optimum?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

509 in Missoula
Hammer said:
grizpack said:
GrizMusician said:
Hammer said:
Will not be on ESPN. Max Media it is.

Does anyone know what channel this is on optimum?

509 in Missoula

511 in Butte

Thank you!

Hammer said:
Griz1 said:
Hammer said:
Griz1 said:
I'll be in McCall Idaho during the game.

WTF? Get your ass to Missoula!!!

I would be there for sure Hammer but we have company coming from England that day. Its called bad timing.

Bring the brits to Wa Griz!! Problem solved! :thumb:

Let them think it is their brand of "football". They will be there cheering for a tie. :)

EverettGriz said:
Griz1 said:
For those of us out of state what is Max Media and where or how can we find it? Thanks.

More than likely, you'll need either an FTA satellite, or you'll have to watch it via the internet (BSTV or ESPN3).
I thought only big sky conference games were shown on big sky TV.

Back