• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz vs. App State Predictions....

Paytonlives

Staff member
Yes... its that time again!

This should be interesting.

I think the Griz get out early and win

35-17

A Griz win would be solid evidence of a vast improvement in coaching! Based on what I saw last year, App 24, Griz 17.

Based on what I saw of last year, App offense #9 in the nation, Griz offense #11 in the nation, both defenses wanting, its going to be a high scoring game, with the deciding factor being whose defense is most improved quickest.

And I, BTW, believe App's run defense will improve faster than Montana's pass defense. App wins, 38 to 27. I threw 2 FGs in there so at least ya'll will have one position to be happy about. :eek:

GlassOnion said:
And I, BTW, believe App's run defense will improve faster than Montana's pass defense. App wins, 38 to 27. I threw 2 FGs in there so at least ya'll will have one position to be happy about. :eek:

We have many more positions to be happy about, as you'll discover next Saturday. :twisted: :twisted:

App 38 Montana 28 first game as HC for Satterfield, team isn't going lose it for him, cant wait to see what his offense is going to look like, got a feeling he is going to throw a lot of new schemes at Montana that he didn't use last year, or hasn't shown to the public at this fall camp. Also new DC, going to be fun to see what he throws at the Griz, I don't know what the strategy is for Montana, but get the feeling Apps is wide open on both sides of the ball.

The Griz look to be better on both sides of the ball this year. Special teams, not so sure.....and that hurt us twice last game against App State. (fumbled kick off return and missed extra point) I say we score two more times than we did last year and play better overall defense and win by 7. Griz 35 App State 28
Go Griz!

I predict thousands waking up Sunday morning with the first massive hangover of the season...and a Griz victory.

greasewood said:
I predict thousands waking up Sunday morning with the first massive hangover of the season...and a Griz victory.

funny,,,im going to take four ibuprofen and drink a gallon of water before I go to bed....

If little Ditkas playin and big Ditkas drivin' the bus then da griz 105-3. We actually give them those three when they win the coin toss

greasewood said:

I predict me waking up on Sunday morning and looking for a Missoulian to see who won...

Judging by what happened last year the Griz win this one with JJ at the helm and Counts and Van will have a huge game.
Griz - 24
App St - 20

I don't have any idea what the hell is going to happen but I know it doesn't hurt that our weakness is the defensive backfield and their all everything receiver will likely not be playing....

So with that said....31-27 Griz!

Back