• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz v. NAU Game Thread

I think they will be! I'm excited to see them hit the court, should be a good and, hopefully, rowdy crowd for senior night! It's at least nice to have the sCats playing so early so we can know beforehand what the Griz need to do to host.

PeauxRouge said:
I think they will be! I'm excited to see them hit the court, should be a good and, hopefully, rowdy crowd for senior night! It's at least nice to have the sCats playing so early so we can know beforehand what the Griz need to do to host.

Thanks for reminding me about the Cat game being early. I will have to keep some tabs on that.

Go GRIZ!!! I'm excited to be in attendance!!!

And go cats (okay, I gotta go gargle wih turpentine now.....)

EverettGriz said:
Go GRIZ!!! I'm excited to be in attendance!!!

And go cats (okay, I gotta go gargle wih turpentine now.....)
Atta boy! What section u sitting in? look up to the 211 and give me a fist pump haha

Have both the men's and women's tournaments ever been held in the same city before?

If so, how many times, when and where?

Thanks in advance!

Go Griz!

Maul'em!

Gallatin Griz said:
Have both the men's and women's tournaments ever been held in the same city before?

If so, how many times, when and where?

Thanks in advance!

Go Griz!

Maul'em!

Since 1983 (beginning of women's tourney), it has only happened three other times:

Missoula, MT ('91, '00)
Ogden, UT ('03)

Tourney champs those years:
91: LG + Montana
00: LG + NAU
03: WSU + WSU

Reporting live from Dahlberg. Just arrived all the way from Denver , to watch the boys clinch the title No excuse for the locals, unless they are rootin on hellgate. We host i am here for the conference tournament. Well worth the 950 mile drive each way.

mtgrizrule said:
Reporting live from Dahlberg. Just arrived all the way from Denver , to watch the boys clinch the title No excuse for the locals, unless they are rootin on hellgate. We host i am here for the conference tournament. Well worth the 950 mile drive each way.
Respect! :thumb:

MissoulaMarinerFan said:
Nau up 6-4, 15:40 left in first half. Will looks like he's moving just fine.

I almost half thought Will wouldn't play but if he feels fine, more power to him and to get any rust off before the tourney.

GrizLA said:
I have a feeling Weber is going to leave Missoula with an ncaa bid..

IF the Griz play the way they are tonight, or most of Thursday for that matter, they might not make the championship game.

Latest posts

Back