• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz Ticket Question

Shakermaker

How far in advance can one buy a game ticket. I'm want tickets for the Griz/NDSU game in Missoula, but ezticket/warden's/the lot of them don't have tickets yet. I didn't expect them to have tickets online yet, but am I looking at only weeks in advance, days, WTF??? I don't recall tickets being a problem, then again, I was always a student, and when I wasn't a student, my Bro was... for the first time, tickets could be a pain to get. :bad-words:

Shakermaker said:
How far in advance can one buy a game ticket. I'm want tickets for the Griz/NDSU game in Missoula, but ezticket/warden's/the lot of them don't have tickets yet. I didn't expect them to have tickets online yet, but am I looking at only weeks in advance, days, WTF??? I don't recall tickets being a problem, then again, I was always a student, and when I wasn't a student, my Bro was... for the first time, tickets could be a pain to get. :bad-words:

Geez, seems I read somewhere the first two games were sold out. Hope I read that wrong and it was only season tickets that were sold out.

TrueGriz said:
Shakermaker said:

Geez, seems I read somewhere the first two games were sold out. Hope I read that wrong and it was only season tickets that were sold out.

:-? Oh well, I'm still going to show for the game. I'll buy scalped ones if need be. My wife needs to see what Missoula is like during a football game. Before the game (tailgates) and after (the night life).

You can call the UM ticket office. Like I said, I read the first two games were sold out, but the source where I read it may have been innaccurate.

Back