• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GRIZ spank cats

EastCoastGriz

DONOR
Know this is not football but am posting anyways.

GRIZ beat the bobkittens today, twice! Played two baseball games at Osprey field.

Would it not be awesome if there were GRIZ Baseball, and Wrestling? It will be nice to have Lady GRIZ softball.

mtgrizrule said:
Would it not be awesome if there were GRIZ Baseball, and Wrestling? It will be nice to have Lady GRIZ softball.

Softball may be in the future, as told to me by one of the Frenchtown lady broncs championship team member, from 2 years ago.

retiredfan said:
mtgrizrule said:

Softball may be in the future, as told to me by one of the Frenchtown lady broncs championship team member, from 2 years ago.

Softball is already in the future, expected to be put in place in 2014 if I remember correctly.

EastCoastGriz said:

GRIZ beat the bobkittens today, twice! Played two baseball games at Osprey field.
I heard the scats won the marbles shoot off in the skate park after... :whocares:

rimrockgriz said:
EastCoastGriz said:

I heard the scats won the marbles shoot off in the skate park after... :whocares:

You would know. You were shooting your marbles in the skate park at the same time.

:finger: :finger:
grizbrokebacker1 said:
rimrockgriz said:
EastCoastGriz said:

You would know. You were shooting your marbles in the skate park at the same time.
I said "I heard"...kinda like I said "I heard" your flush with monogramed belts with various names... :finger:

rimrockgriz said:
grizbrokebacker1 said:
rimrockgriz said:
EastCoastGriz said:

I said "I heard"...kinda like I said "I heard" your flush with monogramed belts with various names... :finger:

My bad... you weren't actually "in" the skatepark. You were in your minivan watching the skaters.

grizbrokebacker1 said:
rimrockgriz said:
grizbrokebacker1 said:
rimrockgriz said:

My bad... you weren't actually "in" the skatepark. You were in your minivan watching the skaters.
my credit card receipt says I was sipping "Blantons" at "Ten" in downtown rimrock last night..I suppose you had "Schlitz" stains on your white wife beater... :dope:

Latest posts

Back