• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz Should Move Up Two Spots In The Poll

TrueGriz

At least two spots. Both 8th and 9th ranked teams lost. The top 7 ranked teams won, so unlikely Montana will move higher than 8 considering the teams ranked 5 through 7 won big, and I would say it will be unlikely they will move any teams in the top 5 down very much if any because of close wins, two against a top 25 team.

But, being 8th ranked team at this point isn't so bad at this point. Griz are improving leaps and bounds and I still believe as long as Ochs is healthy and getting better, Griz will win out finishing with a 10 - 2 record.

I think that if the Griz win out they will probably end up #4 or #5. There are a couple of posers sitting up in the top 6 that are going to end up losing a game or two. Just my opinion.

TrueGriz said:
At least two spots. Both 8th and 9th ranked teams lost. The top 7 ranked teams won, so unlikely Montana will move higher than 8 considering the teams ranked 5 through 7 won big, and I would say it will be unlikely they will move any teams in the top 5 down very much if any because of close wins, two against a top 25 team.

But, being 8th ranked team at this point isn't so bad at this point. Griz are improving leaps and bounds and I still believe as long as Ochs is healthy and getting better, Griz will win out finishing with a 10 - 2 record.

based on the opponent, the margin, the rankings,and the program!

just my opinion (or wishful thinking)

GO GRIZ!

Latest posts

Back