• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz/SD game on Altitude

Anybody know if they will be using the same cameras as max media? I will most likely watch the Altitude production if it's their own production crew and commentators.

I think it's being produced by midco sports. When they did the und game, it was very good.

It can also be streamed on their website.

Thanks. Although Byers has improved slightly, I will still watch another feed if I have the option.
Go Griz!

Some good FCS football on TV this weekend:

MSU @ EWU, 2:00 CST, channel 600, 683 DirecTV
Illinois State @ NDSU, 12:00 CST, channel 623 DirecTV
William & Mary @ Delaware, 2:00 CST, channel 630, Channel 643 DirecTV
Presbyterian @ LIberty, 2:30 CST, channel 640 DirecTV :lol:
Griz @ USD, 1:00 CST channel 681/682 DirecTV

Yukon said:
I think it's being produced by midco sports. When they did the und game, it was very good.

Question for you, is that a free stream, or do we need to sign up and pay for it?

thanks

1972 said:
Yukon said:

Question for you, is that a free stream, or do we need to sign up and pay for it?

thanks
from what I can tell, free. link will be active at game time. click the SD link in the upper right and it shows the schedule for that school:

http://www.midcosportsnet.com/schedule/

edit: my bad, just noticed you have to be able to subscribe to the channel.

"You must be a Midcontinent Basic Cable* and above subscriber to view Streaming and On Demand content."

http://www.gogriz.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/110713aab.html

The 10th-ranked Montana Grizzlies' football game versus the South Dakota Coyotes this Saturday, Nov. 9, will be televised on Altitude TV. The game in USD's DakotaDome starts at 12:07 p.m. (Mtn).

It will be blacked out in Montana, but it will be available on nine of 10 states in Altitude's broadcast territory, but will be seen in Idaho, Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, Kansas, Nebraska, Northern New Mexico, Western South Dakota and Northeast Nevada.

Major channel numbers the game will air on: DirecTV-Channel 681; Dish-Channel 410; Comcast of Colorado-Channel 25 or 28; and Comcast of Utah- Channel 61.

Altitude is distributing Max Media's production of the Grizzly-Coyotes game, with Chris Byers calling the play-by-play, Ron Davis provides in-booth color, and Shaun Rainey serves as the sideline reporter.

grizindabox said:

The 10th-ranked Montana Grizzlies' football game versus the South Dakota Coyotes this Saturday, Nov. 9, will be televised on Altitude TV. The game in USD's DakotaDome starts at 12:07 p.m. (Mtn).

It will be blacked out in Montana, but it will be available on nine of 10 states in Altitude's broadcast territory, but will be seen in Idaho, Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, Kansas, Nebraska, Northern New Mexico, Western South Dakota and Northeast Nevada.

Major channel numbers the game will air on: DirecTV-Channel 681; Dish-Channel 410; Comcast of Colorado-Channel 25 or 28; and Comcast of Utah- Channel 61.

Altitude is distributing Max Media's production of the Grizzly-Coyotes game, with Chris Byers calling the play-by-play, Ron Davis provides in-booth color, and Shaun Rainey serves as the sideline reporter.

That just makes NO sense to me... :roll: :roll: :roll:

AZGrizFan said:
grizindabox said:

Well if you live in Montana and get Altitude, chances are you also get whatever station Max Media is broadcasting it on...

Htowngriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
grizindabox said:

Well if you live in Montana and get Altitude, chances are you also get whatever station Max Media is broadcasting it on...

And if you don't live in either you can just stream it. Not sure what the big deal is either.

Spanky said:
So it's on Altitude, but is it blacked out in Montana for some reason?
It's blacked out on Altitude because it is being carried by max media in Montana

OK, so, if I am traveling to NY this weekend, will I still be able to watch it on GoGriz? I have purchased the premium package.......

grizeyes said:
OK, so, if I am traveling to NY this weekend, will I still be able to watch it on GoGriz? I have purchased the premium package.......

I think you'd be better advised to start a thread whining about how the university is making it too difficult for you to follow the team and that you're considering dropping them altogether. :thumb:

biga75 said:
Thanks. Although Byers has improved slightly, I will still watch another feed if I have the option.
Go Griz!

I cannot imagine anyone not looking forward to seeing Chris Byers' pasty, bloated countenance.

Chris Byers has this nervous laugh when it seems he doesn't know what to say next. Drives me freakin up a wall. Love my mute button.

Not seeing it show up on Dish in Washington.

However, the Eastern Wash - Montana St game is on BLOCK 102 and 349 on Dish plus the ROOTS channels. Guess I will be cheering for the Eagles. My daughter is going there.

Hey I live in Spokane, it's all about location, location, location.

I still won't wear the EWU dad shirt she bought me. :D

AZGrizFan said:
Some good FCS football on TV this weekend:

MSU @ EWU, 2:00 CST, channel 600, 683 DirecTV
Illinois State @ NDSU, 12:00 CST, channel 623 DirecTV
William & Mary @ Delaware, 2:00 CST, channel 630, Channel 643 DirecTV
Presbyterian @ LIberty, 2:30 CST, channel 640 DirecTV :lol:
Griz @ USD, 1:00 CST channel 681/682 DirecTV

Not showing up on Altitude in our local listings (ID) and I was really surprised that the game is apparently not on Big Sky TV (?)

Back