• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz Offensive Worries

A

Anonymous

I'm still looking back on this weekends win (and the UNC win) shaking my head. Our offense has been pretty shotty. Down right shitty at times. The sad thing is, we were at home, with our home crowd... what happens to the Griz when the O plays the same way at the foe's home. We lose.

Our D is phenom, but there is going to be a time where A+ defense is going to need at least B+ (if not A) offense to win. C/C- offense isn't going to take us far in the playoffs. Granted, our O played great at times. Infact, the Griz are two TDs short of what we should have had, but mental errors killed the Griz. 77 yards in penalties. Shite!!!

Thank God it is early in the season... gives Glen and the boys some time to fine tune the O. Plus, there are a few Ace players that are new... and will be given the chance to shine a few games down the road. The O should only improve from here on out. :D

I think the offense will improve. Give it time. I am worried about U of I. They have a couple of weeks to improve and work on things. Montana should be fine and will do well (on the side of another W) against U of I.

Go Montana!

:evil: Don't even lump me in as a fair weathered fan ("Ye Have Little Faith"). I'm pointing out he obvious... the truth. If the O stays as is, kiss the Championship good bye bye bye bye. I don't see the Griz going past round 1 or 2 at the O's current rate. It is the truth. Will I stick by them? Hell yes!

All that I am saying is... stay at this level (done), but it's early, and improvement will be there. More than likely a lot of improvement. Mark my words... we will win the Big Sky.

By the way... I stuck by my Boston Celtics, and they're a center away from a championship.

You're all nuts. Guess what? Your D won't do shit against us at the Kibie Dome, and if your offense plays like it has been... look for the first U of I blowout in a few years. We're on the uprise my foes.

Ummmm, you beat a so so shitty team last weak. Do you honestly think you're going to blow the Griz out mister Brownless Stein for the last two years?

God, even when the Vandals moved up to the IA level there fans (some, not all) are still jack asses.

Hey buddy, look who is in the IA and who isn't. That's right, you guys! And who beat the grizzlies...er gizzlies in 1995. That's right, we beat the champs that year.

There are two options on that post by "Vandal", he was a Griz fan just trying to get us fired up or that moron can't even spell the name of his own dome right. The must not grow 'em too smart down there.

Honestly! Are you a Moscow Jr. Higher. "Look who's in the IA and who's not..???" And your boasting about beating us in 1995... the year we one a championship. And ask anybody who saw that game that year... the Grizzlies played super sub par in the first half and dug themselves into a giant hole.... one they almost got out of, and probably would have with 5 more minutes (or less).

Who the hell brags about being IA vs IAA when they flat out suck at that level. Even worse, you give no legit back up, none, about being on the IA level, especially when your one of the worst teams in the IA, and you haven't beat a IAA team (at least ours) in the last two years.

Man you're gay.

Okay... I'm slightly tuned... I had a long night. So disregaurd any spelling errors (such as one instead of won). It's been a long long night. :oops:

cadwiz30 said:
There are two options on that post by "Vandal", he was a Griz fan just trying to get us fired up or that moron can't even spell the name of his own dome right. The must not grow 'em too smart down there.

As if playing in thier own dome will give them the "magic" they had in 1995 when they beat the Griz.

Up yours Vandal.

I thought we saw the finest Idaho had to offer last week!!! (can you smell the sarcasm?) Man I wish I had the wit of these guys. I mean it's so clever. Log onto the opposing teams board, attemt some 4th grade level smack talk, and hope your mom dosen't catch you on her computer agian.

It's not that I expect everyone who can say "Vandal", to be a true football fan. But your childish banter and arrogant attitude would be a disgrace to any other Idaho fan. There is one in every bunch, but in Idaho's case, both Bengal and Vandal, im afraid there are a few more. Truth is we expect this and are not surprised with the way you represent your school. But at least next time ask your mom how to spell the name of your dome. Look out here she comes!!!!

I am still not convinced that this "Vandal" person is really a Vandal fan. I really think that it is a Griz fan just trying to liven up the GrizBoard and give us something to hollar about. It might even be a registered member logged in as a guest. Think about it, who do the Vandals play next? University of Washington, not the Griz, the Vandal fans aren't even looking at our game yet. All the Vandal fans are littering the Huskies message boards this week. They will get to the Griz boards next week after they get pounded by the Dawgs... just something to think about.

Why is this Vandal fellow even mentioning the sh1ithole known as the Kibbie Dome??? Ask him why they had to "borrow" WSU's stadium for 3 years!!! Just so they could even qualify for 1-A!!! Man I would rather be the top dog in 1-AA than be the laughingstock of 1-A!!!

cadwiz30 said:
I am still not convinced that this "Vandal" person is really a Vandal fan. I really think that it is a Griz fan just trying to liven up the GrizBoard and give us something to hollar about. It might even be a registered member logged in as a guest. Think about it, who do the Vandals play next? University of Washington, not the Griz, the Vandal fans aren't even looking at our game yet. All the Vandal fans are littering the Huskies message boards this week. They will get to the Griz boards next week after they get pounded by the Dawgs... just something to think about.

8) Either that, or there is no point in their looking at the WSU game, because it's a sure W for the Cougs.

Back