• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz land Will Weyer

George Ferguson

http://missoulian.com/sports/college/montana/football/bozeman-qb-weyer-commits-to-montana/article_32ff7334-d7ce-11e2-92c6-001a4bcf887a.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A lot can change with a persons decision of where to attend college in a year...will/would be nice to have him come to Griz nation, however?

“The Griz just switched over to a more pro-style offense, which definitely fits my game. I’m not much of a running quarterback. I love it.”

Talk amongst yourselves...

reinell30 said:
A lot can change with a persons decision of where to attend college in a year...will/would be nice to have him come to Griz nation, however?
better not be like hawkins mann and move schools :x

AllWeatherFan said:
“The Griz just switched over to a more pro-style offense, which definitely fits my game. I’m not much of a running quarterback. I love it.”

Talk amongst yourselves...

That quote really stood out to me as well.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

BDizzle said:
Once JJ is gone I'm guessing our offense will shift more dramatically.

Simis and Gustafson aren't big-time runners, but Simis has decent mobility to keep a play alive. It will be interesting what happens when Trent's a senior.

WaGriz4life said:
Has anyone here watched him throw?

Bozeman Offense is fairly simple.

The kid is strong and took a beating in the game vs. Glacier. I was impressed he was able to keep playing... then on the last play he got hammered and broke a collar bone. He healed and came back and played real well at the end of the year.

Back