• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz have swagger!!

NativeGriz

Griz do have the swagger, but I just hope we don't get too full of ourselves. Look what happened to Marshall, Oregon, USC & EWU. They all had big victories last week and look at them this weekend. It is good the have confidence and that swagger, but I think it is equally important to have humility and respect of our opponent.

I hope the coaches have another good plan for this coming weekend. I suggest we not reveal any nuggets of information on this board that the coaching staff might not want shared with the world. Such as the health of Disney or Ochs, etc. I think this secrecy stuff was awesome and obvisously helped us win the game.

Go Griz.

I agree, although I think we are fairly good about not letting out huge secrets. How manyos us new about the option (even if we chose not to beleive it) I know Geaux and I had both heard about it because we talked about it in a private message, so there must have been more of us. I agree though, if it seems like a major secret, don't talk about it publicly, you can private message if you must. The other thing I loved was reading about how Disney and Ochs both dressed for warm up to keep the secret going until the very end. Then they both went and changed back into their street clothes, that is awesome. Idaho must have been preety confused with the # of QBs we had dressed for the game. Disney, Ochs, Hartman, Cordial and Hendricks all dressed. i wish I would have gotten to the stadium earlier to see all those QBs warming up. That would have been a sight to see. I also love that Disney went and put his boot back on and had cruthces on the sideline, he must have really been toughin one out for Hauck. I kind of like the closed practices too, because this surprise was the most fun I have had at a game in a while.

I heard about it on Friday morning from a fellow member here, not previously mentioned. I thought it was pure B.S...

Yes....but if any of you have info before thursday....PM me with it. I promise to keep my lips tight! :wink:

Good job in keeping the secret, even if you all didn't believe it. We should refer to our offensive attacks as the "Ground Griz, Air Bear" attack.

I heard about it early in the bye week like tuesday, and I kept asking my sources for 2 weeks if that was still the plan. I just couldnt belive it

biggriz said:
Good job in keeping the secret, even if you all didn't believe it. We should refer to our offensive attacks as the "Ground Griz, Air Bear" attack.

I like it "GROUND GRIZ,AIR BEAR" Nice ring to it.

I heard about it the middle of last week, but thought the person was joking with me, as he knows of my undying affection for our last option coach, Larry Donovan. :fist:

Guess I better take him more seriously from now on. :)

I like when a reporter asked Hauck after the game about the option and saying before the game they wouldn't run it. "I lied." That's good stuff. It makes me wonder how many more tricks the coaches might have up their sleeves.

Jimus said:
I like when a reporter asked Hauck after the game about the option and saying before the game they wouldn't run it. "I lied." That's good stuff. It makes me wonder how many more tricks the coaches might have up their sleeves.

Ya :eek: if he fooled a bunch of us knowledgeable folk on here with all our contacts 8) , just think how the opposing coaches/teams will feel :cry:

I say the more mystery and mystique there is from the coaches/team the merrier. Let's hope they confuse the "L" out of us and the opponents... :eek: :D

I agree the trickier the better.

One of the biggest complaints about Glenns Offense last year is that it had become toooooooo predictable. :roll:

Latest posts

Back