• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz........ FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!

GeauxGriz

Well i know it might be early to get this fired up......but lets talk football. It seems like the Griz will once again have a strong team.

The scary thing will be the running game. Don't get me wrong...I am very excited about the two new RBs......but they are both freshmen. We will need to get atleast one of them rolling this year!!!! Rember the last time we had no running game? (playoff mutalation at W. Illinios)

The Big Sky is going to be strong!!!! PSU is just plaia scary. They have like 30 some seniors on this years team.... Not to mention one of the best QBs in the nation...and maybe the best RB in the BS!

EWU will again be good, and after last year I don't think i have to even talk about how scary ISU will be!

I hate to say this....but the poor bob-kittens will not be so poor this year.... they lost like 2 or 3 guys from last year.... It will be a great Griz-cat game this year....

well what do you think???

After having attended both scrimmages in Missoula, and knowing many of the players, I can say that the Griz are going to be very strong this year. The RB situation is much like Furmans last year. There are three very, very good Rb's who can do as much or more than Yo did. The receiving corps is strong, and the D? Dayum! Them boys am turf montsers!!! :D

The only problem I see with the team is Cory Proctor. He seemed very weak in both scrums. He definately will not be able to replace Thatcher. We have some great recruits coming in as well.

As far as I can tell, the NC is the Grizzlies to lose. If we win and secure our playoff games at home again, write your checks to the travel agancies B/C we will be riding on the choo choo again.

I don't see any one team other than those of the SoConf. giving us any trouble at all. Bring on the Gateway, the Atl 10; Oh gee how about the Southland. :lol: Bring em on. This team is better than last years :p

Who is the third RB that you are refering to? I know that Gober and JR will get alot of the carries......who else?

Don't you also think that someone in the Big Sky will give a challange......mighty bold prediction.....let us not forget how talented the Sky is...... :wink:

The third RB was a WR Pete Hamill. I was impressed with all three kids. I know it's a bold prediction, but it's also true. The sky is ours to lose. UM's defense is simply awsome. Everyone thinks because we lost Yo and Etu, that our offense is finished. Man, they are far from finished. :lol:

Well I hope you are right! But before you hand the Big Sky to the Griz, We should research the Bobcats and Portland St. They are both loaded! The bobkittens are really loaded! We shall see! :lol:

GSU
gonna crush you.........and don't pretend that you ain't scared!

Back