• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz Football 2013 New Promo Video

Thanks. Yeah I was looking for a Griz video to pump me up, couldn't find one, so I put one together.

That is a great video!!! I had not seen the footage of JJ after the verdict, you don't see emotion like that every day, or week for that matter. Can't wait for the 31st!!!! :thumb:

JayLarson said:
That is a great video!!! I had not seen the footage of JJ after the verdict, you don't see emotion like that every day, or week for that matter. Can't wait for the 31st!!!! :thumb:

Wow seriously?? That was played heavily on here for months I think the entire verdict video (something like 6 minutes long) is still available on the missoulian website.

Here ya go Jay. I still can't believe you never seen this. Were you on the moon in March?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU12EJjhA_8[/youtube]

Sweet, that is awesome, so pumped for this season. Alpha has the best name for JJ "Play maker". I think that should stick with JJ.

BDizzle said:
He's amazing in the 2 minute drill. Always scores in under 2 minutes.

That is hilarious! I hadn't seen that video either. Was there ever any attempt to bring charges against the accuser? I know he's just glad to be done with it and it's tough to say what I would do in his shoes... but that situation pisses me off enough to where I'm almost positive I'd go after her and make her pay for F'ing up part of my life.

poorgriz said:
BDizzle said:
He's amazing in the 2 minute drill. Always scores in under 2 minutes.

That is hilarious! I hadn't seen that video either. Was there ever any attempt to bring charges against the accuser? I know he's just glad to be done with it and it's tough to say what I would do in his shoes... but that situation pisses me off enough to where I'm almost positive I'd go after her and make her pay for F'ing up part of my life.

Pretty sure you can't bring criminal charges against her unless she admits to lying. He would be able to file civil charges (sue her) if he wanted to but seems like he just wants to move on. Plus its not like she is worth much money.

I followed the trial via Twitter, and I don't end up watching the local news very often thanks to shows on the DVR.

Back