• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz flag at Game Day

OrgonGriz

Hello Griz Nation!

With Game Day in Fargo will we have boots on the ground there to represent us Griz with a flag or two flying?

It would make me ill to see a sCat flag hoisted up and not a Griz flag.

Honestly it would be cool to see several BSC school flags hoisted to at least show strong for FCS and the BSC.

I want to thank any Griz fan that can attend Game Day to represent Griz Nation.

Go Griz

I'll be there. I'll make a point not to waive any college contraband that does not have NDSU on it. NDSU fans flying Bison flags in Missoula would be just as jackassy.

cody45051 said:
I'll be there. I'll make a point not to waive any college contraband that does not have NDSU on it. NDSU fans flying Bison flags in Missoula would be just as jackassy.
130809133745-gameday-top-single-image-cut.jpg

Yeah it would be jackassy to fly a non-NDSU flag at ESPN College Gameday since no one ever proudly represents their team's flag there.... :roll:

Grizzaholic said:
cody45051 said:

Yeah it would be jackassy to fly a non-NDSU flag at ESPN College Gameday since no one ever proudly represents their team's flag there.... :roll:
I was thinking the same thing when I read that. Why in the funk wouldn't you fly your flag? It's College Gameday for Christ sakes...

Grizzaholic said:
cody45051 said:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKznuMuS8yE[/youtube]

At about the 40 sec. mark, you'll see one dumbsh!t holding an Ohio St. sign. :roll:

NLGrizFan said:
Grizzaholic said:
cody45051 said:

I was thinking the same thing when I read that. Why in the funk wouldn't you fly your flag? It's College Gameday for Christ sakes...
+1 fly the flag with pride...these game day sites have tons of propaganda from other schools not playing in the game at the precise location. Hats off to the one who waves our flag. :egriz:

rimrockgriz said:
NLGrizFan said:
Grizzaholic said:
cody45051 said:

+1 fly the flag with pride...these game day sites have tons of propaganda from other schools not playing in the game at the precise location. Hats off to the one who waves our flag. :egriz:
I'm surprised some cat fans got the balls to show up and fly their flag in Bison Territory. Kinda makes me wonder if NDSU is still sittin on a 10 game season....

Anyone wanting people to wave Griz flags at gameday will hopefully treat my wife and I with respect when we come out to WaGriz, I will be wearing a Bison jersey.

gobison said:
Anyone wanting people to wave Griz flags at gameday will hopefully treat my wife and I with respect when we come out to WaGriz, I will be wearing a Bison jersey.
Of Course!! Visitors get treated better at Wa-Griz than most residents in Missoula. Just ask any App State fan :D

gobison said:
You'll get respect, free beer, and grub too. :thumb: :egriz:

gobison said:
They will or whoever disrespects you will probably miss the game......I will make sure of it.

You guys can have your opinions but I think people that show up with flags anywhere are douchebags........especially the Mexicans at boxing matches. There is no difference if you ran through Iran with an American flag.......you get what you earn.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 4

Im gonna go out on a limb here and say that anyone shows up with a Cants flag in Fargo for game day....will be tar and feathered!!!

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
gobison said:
They will or whoever disrespects you will probably miss the game......I will make sure of it.

You guys can have your opinions but I think people that show up with flags anywhere are douchebags........especially the Mexicans at boxing matches. There is no difference if you ran through Iran with an American flag.......you get what you earn.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 4

THIS is ironic given the rebel flag below your statement..................... :coffee:

Raider said:
I just got this random urge to be rude to Bison fans if they attend a game.

odd…..

Raider

Don't,

By being rude to them you lower yourself to their level.

They have a reputation that is cheesy at best; in my opinion their idiots are looked to as role models. We handle idiots way differently.

Just remember we are Montana, they are jerks, and will be looked on as jerks until responsible members of their fan base confront the idiots and make them pariahs; not heroes.

What you can and should do is confront boorish behavior and show how Montana handles it.

If you are out numbered you may want to use discretion; pick your time and place. I have had to wait up to a year to pay back some of these jerks. Just remember; "revenge is a dish best served cold".

Griz1952 said:
Raider said:

odd…..

Raider

Don't,

They have a reputation that is cheesy at best; in my opinion their idiots are looked to as role models. We handle idiots way differently.

Just remember we are Montana, they are jerks, and will be looked on as jerks until responsible members of their fan base confront the idiots and make them pariahs; not heroes.

What you can and should do is confront boorish behavior and show how Montana handles it.

If you are out numbered you may want to use discretion; pick your time and place. I have had to wait up to a year to pay back some of these jerks. Just remember; "revenge is a dish best served cold".
:lame:

Griz1952 said:
Raider said:

odd…..

Raider

Don't,

LOL.....now you are the one Griz fan who may get their ass kick so hard that you can sit on a lifesaver and tell us all what flavor it is. You are lucky that you didn't get your ass pounded at the Gastropub last year! We like good fans......like the vast majority of the Griz faithful. Dude......you are out! LMAO!

As for flags.....so what......represent your school and team. I doubt it would overshadow or offend many Bison fans. Good grief!

Back