• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz -EWU Common Opponent

HookedonGriz

DONOR
The only common opponent game we share with EWU at this point is UND. Both games were road games at North Dakota.

Now I know it is more about match ups and how individual teams will match up with one another, but statistically speaking here is how both teams fared against UND:

. . . . . . . . . .EWU. . . . . . . . . .UND. . . . . . . . . .Griz. . . . . . . . . .UND
Rushing. . . . .101. . . . . . . . . . 51. . . . . . . . . . . 233. . . . . . . . . . 55
Passing. . . . . 307. . . . . . . . . . 355. . . . . . . . . . 376. . . . . . . . . . 281
Total . . . . . . 408. . . . . . . . . . 406. . . . . . . . . . 609. . . . . . . . . . 336
Poss . . . . . . .30:32. . . . . . . . 29:28. . . . . . . . . 27:19. . . . . . . . 32:41
Score. . . . . . . .35. . . . . . . . . . 14. . . . . . . . . . . 55. . . . . . . . . . 17

The Griz definitely had their way with UND more so than EWU did. Will they have their way with EWU on Saturday? If they bring it, and you couple that with the home magic of Wa-Griz I'd say he'll yes!!!

EWU looked like they were sleep-walking during the UND game....not a good performance at ALL...good thing for them they picked possibly the 2nd worst team in the conference to have a shitty game....we, unfortunately, did NOT pick the right team to have a shitty game.

AZGrizFan said:
EWU looked like they were sleep-walking during the UND game....not a good performance at ALL...good thing for them they picked possibly the 2nd worst team in the conference to have a shitty game....we, unfortunately, did NOT pick the right team to have a shitty game.

Yea I figured they struggled a bit. But it just proves that even good teams can struggle against anyone at any time. That's why we can't take anyone for granted, nor should others take us for granted. I love when people think they will roll someone based on a higher ranking or better record....as you know it doesn't work that way. That's why they play the game on the field. Thank goodness for that!

HookedonGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:

Yea I figured they struggled a bit. But it just proves that even good teams can struggle against anyone at any time. That's why we can't take anyone for granted, nor should others take us for granted. I love when people think they will roll someone based on a higher ranking or better record....as you know it doesn't work that way. That's why they play the game on the field. Thank goodness for that!

Good post!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back