• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz climb to #11

59106Griz

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/tsnform.aspx?c=sportsnetwork&page=cfoot2/misc/cfoot225poll.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Wow, yeah App St falls out of the top 25, rightfully so after losing to a more "mid-major" FCS team.

4 Big Sky Teams in the top 15, 5 in the top 25 with a 6th (SUU) knocking on the door.

For cryin' out loud. Can there be any flippin' thread around here than can be read without smack.

The two teams from Montana are currently #3 and #11 in the nation - and will likely get better than that. That pretty damn cool in the grand scheme of things. :clap:

Pin2Win said:
For cryin' out loud. Can there be any flippin' thread around here than can be read without smack.

The two teams from Montana are currently #3 and #11 in the nation - and will likely get better than that. That pretty damn cool in the grand scheme of things. :clap:
:roll: *Sigh*. Because its a Griz fan site. It's not eCats.com. That's my guess. There are a few guys on here that don't like the cats. If ya haven't noticed. Personally I wish the cats would just stay on their own side of the fence. :)

Click on the link below on the home page and go they all them forums and see if there are any teams posting on rivals pages. This is about the only one....

Pin2Win said:

It will be pretty damn cool when the Griz climb into the top 5 and the Cats drop out. I'd say give it about 4-5 weeks.

Pin2Win said:

This is exactly right! What other state can claim what we can (in the FCS)? I'm NOT a Bobcat fan but I love to see Montana kids winning at a D1 level. Leave it until November to turn every thread into a pissing match.

Guys I am a huge fan of FCS football and especially the Big Sky, BUT Montana is ranked 11 and has played nobody! They beat a below average ASU, not the powerhouse ASU. Not much to go on but reputation, which with what we saw with ASU means nothing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Robsnotes4u said:
Guys I am a huge fan of FCS football and especially the Big Sky, BUT Montana is ranked 11 and has played nobody! They beat a below average ASU, not the powerhouse ASU. Not much to go on but reputation, which with what we saw with ASU means nothing

Yawn........

Robsnotes4u said:

Just like your post!

bigsky33 said:
EGRIZ, where the smack and trash talk never end! I know, if I don't like it I can leave!
So why did you sign up on this website if all your going to get is smash talk? Did you ever think about that?

Latest posts

Back