• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz/Bobcat shirts

CaliGriz

Anybody know where I can get a good Bobcat/Griz shirt for this weekend? I would need to have it shipped, I'm out of state. Thanks.

i would like to know where to get a nice t-shirt too. i am in missoula but dont know where to get one???

158 times this post has been looked at and no response? Maybe a good business idea? Somebody could make some money.

Its a little late to be asking for a new Tshirt Design, the things take time. If you want a cool one thats already designed, give my brother a look-see. (*shameless plug*)

http://www.joynerart.com

Its a little late to be asking for a new Tshirt Design, the things take time. If you want a cool one thats already designed, give my brother a look-see. (*shameless plug*)

Yeah, I mean a good idea for next year. I like your brothers shirt, just wanted more of a bobcat/griz shirt for this weekend.

I tried Universal Athletics here and they tried the one in Bozeman and no luck...Im thinkin that there was noting to write about since there is no streak....

Back